Pam R.
Cheektowaga, NY

Did you find the side easy to rip ?

December P.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Canton, OH
1 year, 2 months ago
Sorry so late answering. But yes on the sides are easy. As for him wearing them no hes my 100% boy lol and into everything and anything. I hope this helps.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Obetz, OH
1 year, 4 months ago
It does take a tug to rip. But I like that it's secure!
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes! Very easy to take off.
Joann H.
Joann H.
Jacksonville, FL
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes, my daughter can't take them off and are easy
Zandy L.
Zandy L.
1 year, 4 months ago
They are super easy to take off, the side of the pamper has the strength to keep it together and the ease of ripping it just in case there was a doodie accident
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Louisa, KY
1 year, 4 months ago
They are easily rippped off by the parents, but my kids have yet to rip them off.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Irving, TX
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Paris, Il
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes. My daughter is unable to rip them off though. Yet she know how to pull them off!
Olga M.
Olga M.
Aurora, MO
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes they are easy to rip for the parents. My little guy has yet to rip one on his own and he is a rough little guy that like to climb and jump in everything! I absolutely love this brand!