Pampers® Easy Ups™ Training Underwear Girls Size 6 (4T-5T) uploaded by natashia m.

BY PAMPERS

Fits like underwear, Protects like Pampers

Fits like Underwear

Protects like Pampers

Buy on Walmart*
DeVonna P.
Lithonia, GA
Review for: Pants Pampers Easy Ups Training Underwear Girls Size 6 4T-5T 86 Count more...
My 2 year old loves these Easy Ups! We have been practicing potty training and she does being able to put them on herself after every trip to the bathroom. Even iff she does slip up and tinkle here and there we don't have to worry about spillage or leaks. I would totally recommend this to moms or moving toddlers for sure!
anewxa a.
I received this from influenster canada for free and to test out. These easy ups have already been part of our family for the last year or so while training my daughter and now she only wears them at night. I find these the best out there as they are comfy and feel like real underwear so she does not feel embarrassed to be wearing a "diaper" like her lil brother - who btw will be starting his training soon and of course these easy ups will be again our choice. The pull ups brand felt flimsy and paper like. These also come in fun themes and we have never had any leaks! Thank you @influensterca for sending us these complimentary, my daughter loved trying out the Thomas style for a change!
fled A.
I wish they looked slightly different on the sides but they do the job! They’re adorable and fit perfectly. They’re absorbent and so far there’s no leaks. The price is decent for a pack this size as well.
Catharine D.
St Catharines , ON
I received one for free from Influenster & Pampers, and my daughter loved it! We've switched from our usual store brand to just the Pampers Easy Ups. They are easy for her to pull up & down by herself for potty training. If she does have an accident, the sides are easily ripped by an adult (but strong enough she can't rip it herself), for easy clean up. I highly recommend Pampers Easy Ups for anyone that is in the process of potty training!
natashia m.
Winnipeg, MB
I received these in my Vox box from Influenster and they worked amazing! The fit my daughter perfectly and we had no leaks over night! Thanks Influenster!!
Crystal B.
Meadow Lake , SK
I love these they don't leak and my daughter loves to wear them make it easier for potty training ☺