BY PAMPERS

Fits like Underwear

Protects like Pampers

Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
These aren't bad.. they're cute and have a decent amount of absorbency. However, I find that I've ripped too many on the sides for my tastes. In terms of ease for a child, these are great. I would probably wait to use these when your child can actually put their pants up and down.
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA
These are my favorite training pants. My daughter is 4 and only wears them at night now, but these are my favorite because she's never had a leak with these. Love the color change stripes, love the hello kitty print, love how they don't leak.
I have a love/hate relationship with the sides. Unlike a hughies pullup is doesn't have the Velcro sides, which I love because it won't just fall apart while she's pulling it up and down. However it's hard for her to rip the sides apart to take off a wet pullup by herself in the morning and she really likes "bathroom privacy" and is very independent and wants to do it all herself. The slight inconvenience is well worth it for the no leaks and no tearing open at night.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are very soft and easy to pull up; they aren't scratchy like Pull-ups seem to be. We never have issues with leaks or sagging. We love the Hello Kitty design :)
Jennifer D.
Baytown, TX
Never leak and I love that and they don't sag either. my daughter loves these even though we are not really potty training yet she thinks she is a big girl in these.
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
I absolutely love the new Pampers Easy Up's Training Pants! They are definitely way better than what they were before. Now, no more leaks at night time.
Brittany Y.
Fayetteville , TN
Easy for potty training. They don’t break out my daughter. They are super absorbent especially at night and to me they are really affordable.
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
Price is right! They are soft and seem to be comfortable for my daughter and I have not had any problems with them leaking.
Dara F.
Hanford, CA
Never leak and not to mention super cute prints! My daughter and I both love them. Perfect for potty training!
Danielle H.
Cincinnati, OH
love these pull ups! got these for free to try from influenster and my daughter thinks she is so big!!
Alexis F.
Salida, CA
Works wonderfully, never leaks through and it's super good when trying to potty train