BY PAMPERS #4 in Diapers

The Journey To Underwear

Transitioning into underwear is a big deal for every toddler! While the end result is rewarding, the road to get there can be challenging for parents and kids alike. Pampers Easy Ups new product features are designed to help make the process of graduating from diapers to underwear easier and more fun!

New Pampers Easy Ups Offer the Following Features

360° Stretchy Waistband: A 360° stretchy waistband stretches all the way around, giving toddlers an underwear-like fit that’s easy for your toddler to pull up and down.

Extra Absorb Channels™: Pampers Exclusive Extra Absorb Channels™ distribute wetness evenly inside the core of the training underwear to provide outstanding protection against leaks, day or night.

Dual Leak-Guard Barriers™: Dual Leak-Guard Barriers™ help stop leaks where they happen most—around the legs.

Super Soft, Like Cotton Underwear: Easy Ups™ feel more like cotton underwear thanks to super soft material.

Easy Tear Sides: Easy tear sides are designed to help make removal easy when needed.

Sizes and Availability Sizes 2T-3T, 3T-4T, and 4T-5T are available nationwide.

Little ones think it's underwear, but parents know it's Pampers.

• Does anyone else have issues with knowing the front from the back...31 Answers
  • Are there any leaks? 75 Answers
  • I got my #pamperseasyup Voxbox just when daughter decided she was...2 Answers
Gabby H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My husband and I absolutely love the Easy Ups. Not only does my daughter want to wear them because they have fun characters and designs but they are constructed in a way that she can take them on and off herself. They dont sag or fall down. I feel they are high quality training pants and you can always find them in large quantities to save a few dollars. I also love that they have larger sizes as I have a daughter a bit older that still has accidents at times and uses these as needed. A wonderful product!
Giovanna D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter absolutely loved the hello Kitty on the front of these easy ups which made her love wearing them, always. They were great all through the night and had no leaks. Super easy for my daughter to pull them on and off as well so she could still use the bathroom when she needed to. Great for potty training, highly recommend.
Gina G.
Farmingdale, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the design and how much these mimic underwear. However my daughter gets a rash from wearing these. I'm not sure if it is from the scent added to them or just the material. They do hold everything in and are worth the try if your child doesn't have a reaction to them.
Shelly R.
Richmond, MN
Loved the fun color and design and the easy of pulling these up like underwear.  Also loved how easy it was to pull them apart at the sides for bigger messes.  Great product, did the job we needed it to do.  Have repurchased and recommended to other mom's.
Kisha M.
Silver Spring, MD
Pampers brand worked better for my girl children, who were eager to move out of pampers into underwear. The sizing was good. The pamper was ventilated well, and it was easy to put on and take off. I would recommend it to another parent.
Stephanie P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Cute design, comfy for my little girl. The sides are really soft without that Velcro feeling. We received these for free from Influenster to try and review. My daughter has since grown out of these but I definitely recommend them!
Raelynn l.
I use the pull ups on both my son and daughter. They did meet my expectations but still seemed like a diaper in my opinion, I did not buy them they were from Influenster. If I were to buy these it would only be for bed time
Teresa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Being a mom of three these comes in handy when it comes to potty training my kids they love how these pull ups comes when there favorites characters. Bought these at my local target, Walmart even my local Costco affordable
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had actually gotten a sample.of these from Influenster a few years back, and they were awesome. I actually switched to these instead of the other training pants my daughter was using. They work like real underwear.
Jaime C.
Minnetonka, MN
After receiving a sample I continued to buy these. They have the perfect amount of softness and stretch. They hold up well throughout the day compared to the natural brand I was using before these.
Katie A.
La Crosse, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does the boy version have a different protection area than the girls version, or is just the color?
Desyree A.
Are there any leaks?
Julie M.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone else have issues with knowing the front from the back? My husband can't seem to tell the difference!
Emma B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got my #pamperseasyup Voxbox just when daughter decided she was done using diapers. We used it at nighttime because she still wears diapers at night. She loved that it didn't look like diapers and felt more like her undies. She also loved that it had hello kitty. Overall I love the easy ups and they are a great option as you help transition out of diapers.
Shellina-Marie M.
Sooke, B.C.
My daughter was super stoked to try these. They fit like underwear and are really lightweight. She's a tall skinny kid and they fit well. With other brands I was always having to tighten the waist but these are good. The trademark pampera smell is a little off putting but I can live with it. So far no rashes and they are holding accidents well.