BY PAMPERS #7 in Diapers

The Journey To Underwear

Transitioning into underwear is a big deal for every toddler! While the end result is rewarding, the road to get there can be challenging for parents and kids alike. Pampers Easy Ups new product features are designed to help make the process of graduating from diapers to underwear easier and more fun!

New Pampers Easy Ups Offer the Following Features

360° Stretchy Waistband: A 360° stretchy waistband stretches all the way around, giving toddlers an underwear-like fit that’s easy for your toddler to pull up and down.

Extra Absorb Channels™: Pampers Exclusive Extra Absorb Channels™ distribute wetness evenly inside the core of the training underwear to provide outstanding protection against leaks, day or night.

Dual Leak-Guard Barriers™: Dual Leak-Guard Barriers™ help stop leaks where they happen most—around the legs.

Super Soft, Like Cotton Underwear: Easy Ups™ feel more like cotton underwear thanks to super soft material.

Easy Tear Sides: Easy tear sides are designed to help make removal easy when needed.

Sizes and Availability Sizes 2T-3T, 3T-4T, and 4T-5T are available nationwide.

Little ones think it's underwear, but parents know it's Pampers.

• Are the pamper easy up good7 Answers
  • How do these compare to buggies pull ups. 3 Answers
  • My kids always get rashes when I switch diaper brands. These have...2 Answers
Jessica T.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The idea behind this is great, but I feel like it's not really a needed product. Either use a diaper or pull-up. If your child is too young for potty training, then taking off a poopy diaper while standing turns into a messy situation quick! No thanks! Just use a diaper and distract your little one with a toy or something if they are too young to potty train and use pull-ups. Not worth the extra money since they are typically more expensive than diapers. That being said, they don't leak or anything so if a diaper that pulls up is your preference, these are a great option for what you're looking for.
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I've always loved Pampers brand diapers, so I was excited to try the next step up. They are very absorbent and cute design! You can find them just about anywhere, and they are one of the higher pullups.  The only thing that makes me go with the other brand is the sides! They are easy to rip, but for changing in a car or tight spaces, these just don't cut it.  The other brands, I can get them on her without completely removing pants when I don't have the room to lay her down.
Kisha M.
Silver Spring, MD
I have five children, but my experience with easy ups varied from child to child. Overall they were easy for the children to pull up and take down, but it seemed as though the sides were defective in more of them then the competitor’s brand. Additionally, depending on how my youngest male child was situated he had leaked outside of the pamper. Again, it is a superior training pamper; these were just some of the issues we’ve had.
Holly S.
I typically buy Pull-Ups Training Pants Learning Designs for Girls, 3T-4T because they have more characters to choose from but our local Dollar General was out 2-3t. 😩 Don’t get me wrong, Riley likes Thomas the 🚂, but these pull ups are closer to diapers than the huggies pull ups. They do rip at the sides like the Huggies , but they aren’t reattach able. I don’t plan on buying these again unless wherever we go is out of Huggies.
Shelly R.
Richmond, MN
LOVED these.  The part I liked most about these was that the sides easily tear apart for bigger accidents.  We used these right before potty training my son so he could get the feel of something lighter.  We got very lucky in the potty training department so didn't have to use anything other than underwear once we started.  Would recommend and repurchase.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
As far as training pants go, these Easy Ups are good. They are a very soft material and the sides seem to fit more like underwear. Unlike Huggies pull ups though they dont have a enclosure on the side so you have to RIP them off if you have a number 2 situation and you have to remove all clothing, socks and shoes to put one on. Which is harder in a public restroom. For name brand I personally will stick with Huggies, and I would use target brand before I used these again.
Lindsay W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Pampers easy ups! I am a cloth diapering parent, but during times when my kids are learning to handle their own clothes and potty training, we use some disposables. Pampers Easy-Ups fit better than any other brand. My only complaints would be the price compared with other/store brands, and the fact that they all seem to be gendered. I would prefer a gender-neutral version than either of the gendered characters that are offered.
Rebecca S.
Temple, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love Pampers Easy Ups! They are great for on the go and giving my kids that great in between. I wish it had easy to remove tabs however, because when they do have an accident it is difficult to remove without getting it all over my child or having to rip open the sides and still pray I don't make a mess of it.
Rebecca E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We used pull up for my little girl. She loved wearing big girl trainers. It does trap the beginning oops. However the size was a little to big for her. Even after adjusting the sides. She is a very petite 2 year old. But the were great, and she is on her way to used big girl underwear. #gotitfree
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I used Easy Ups for my two older girls; my youngest isn't ready yet. They were good for the in-between stage for them. They were taking off their traditional diaper but we're not ready for underwear yet. It also get them a better sense of being wet. Diapers are made to pull all the moisture these pull moisture but not all of it. It was also great for sleeping when they were in the midst of training and on long trips in the car.
Pam R.
Did you find the side easy to rip ?
Meghan R.
How would you compare these to Huggies Pull ups?
Kimberly E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Anyone have any trouble with leaks with this product?
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
Do these work for overnight?
Wondering if the stretch part marks baby skin