BY PAMPERS #4 in Diapers

The Journey To Underwear

Transitioning into underwear is a big deal for every toddler! While the end result is rewarding, the road to get there can be challenging for parents and kids alike. Pampers Easy Ups new product features are designed to help make the process of graduating from diapers to underwear easier and more fun!

New Pampers Easy Ups Offer the Following Features

360° Stretchy Waistband: A 360° stretchy waistband stretches all the way around, giving toddlers an underwear-like fit that’s easy for your toddler to pull up and down.

Extra Absorb Channels™: Pampers Exclusive Extra Absorb Channels™ distribute wetness evenly inside the core of the training underwear to provide outstanding protection against leaks, day or night.

Dual Leak-Guard Barriers™: Dual Leak-Guard Barriers™ help stop leaks where they happen most—around the legs.

Super Soft, Like Cotton Underwear: Easy Ups™ feel more like cotton underwear thanks to super soft material.

Easy Tear Sides: Easy tear sides are designed to help make removal easy when needed.

Sizes and Availability Sizes 2T-3T, 3T-4T, and 4T-5T are available nationwide.

Little ones think it's underwear, but parents know it's Pampers.

Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
I love these pull ups. They fit my son wonderfully,stretchy sides make it easy for my son to pull up and fits like little underwear. He also loves the cute thomas the train design. Would recommend to any friends currently tackling potty training
Lindsay W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Pampers easy ups! I am a cloth diapering parent, but during times when my kids are learning to handle their own clothes and potty training, we use some disposables. Pampers Easy-Ups fit better than any other brand. My only complaints would be the price compared with other/store brands, and the fact that they all seem to be gendered. I would prefer a gender-neutral version than either of the gendered characters that are offered.
Rebecca S.
Temple, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love Pampers Easy Ups! They are great for on the go and giving my kids that great in between. I wish it had easy to remove tabs however, because when they do have an accident it is difficult to remove without getting it all over my child or having to rip open the sides and still pray I don't make a mess of it.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I used Easy Ups for my two older girls; my youngest isn't ready yet. They were good for the in-between stage for them. They were taking off their traditional diaper but we're not ready for underwear yet. It also get them a better sense of being wet. Diapers are made to pull all the moisture these pull moisture but not all of it. It was also great for sleeping when they were in the midst of training and on long trips in the car.
Mazie M.
Forest Grove, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great product.  We never have any trouble with leaks and they are easy to use.  The quality is good, and it doesn't give rashes or anything like that.  We like the designs and the features.  They are definitely easy ups and never slip down.  They are awesome.
Amber M.
Cleveland, OH
My son loves his pull-ups. They last long and easy to use. Since Thomas the Train is on them he loves to go to the potty. The price range of these are like $8-10 and that’s not too bad but I wish more came in a pack. Highly recommend though if your kids are starting to potty train.
Fabricia M.
By far the best training pants in the market. It is pricey, but worth it. Material is very soft, keep my baby dry, easy to slide down during potting training sessions. It adept nicely to your baby curves, really absorbent and didn't cause rashes like others. I would recommend
Ashleigh T.
Bend, OR
I love this product! My toddlers love the feel and it has made potty training so much easier! They have so much absorbency and everything I love about the Pampers brand as a whole. My family has loved Pampers for many years and the Easy Ups are just another great addition.
Savannah B.
We are currently still in the process of potty training. My daughter loves the various characters on these pull ups and the ease of being independent when using them. They hold accidents pretty well, and are simple enough to take off. They’re excellent to use at nighttime!
Erika K.
Mobile, AL
What?! A pull up training pant that is just like “big boy underwear”? Ugh yes please! Pampers has been our favorite brand diapers since my little ones were newborns. Needless to say as we graduated to pull ups these pull ups exceeded our expectations 😍
Pam R.
Did you find the side easy to rip ?
Meghan R.
How would you compare these to Huggies Pull ups?
Kimberly E.
Fulda, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Anyone have any trouble with leaks with this product?
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
Do these work for overnight?
Wondering if the stretch part marks baby skin