Pampers Easy Ups Training Underwear Boys Size 4 2T-3T

by Pampers

Pampers Easy Ups are an easy way to underwear! Pampers Easy Ups Training Underwear have a 360 Degree stretchy waistband that moves with your toddler, giving him a fit that's just like real underwear. The elastic waistband helps him to pull up his Easy Ups with ease, like a big boy. They also tear easily at the side seams for easy removal, just in case! Easy Ups are super soft, like cotton underwear, to keep him comfortable, while the Dual Leak Guard Barriers will keep him confident-helping prevent the leaks that can happen when he moves. Plus, Pampers Easy Ups are the only training pants with Extra Absorb Channels to give him the outstanding Pampers Leak Protection he needs during the day AND night. A collection of Thomas the Tank Engine designs will help make potty training fun! Pampers Easy Ups: he'll think it's underwear. You'll know it's Pampers.Made in United States ©Procter & GambleWarningsCAUTION: KEEP AWAY FROM ANY SOURCE OF FLAME. PAMPERS TRAINING UNDERWEAR, LIKE ALMOST ANY ARTICLE OF CLOTHING, WILL BURN IF EXPOSED TO CAUTION: KEEP AWAY FROM ANY SOURCE OF FLAME. PAMPERS TRAINING UNDERWEAR, LIKE ALMOST ANY ARTICLE OF CLOTHING, WILL BURN IF EXPOSED TO FLAME. TO AVOID RISK OF CHOKING ON PLASTIC, PADDING, OR OTHER MATERIALS, DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CHILD TO TEAR THE TRAINING UNDERWEAR OR HANDLE ANY LOOSE PIECES OF THE TRAINING UNDERWEAR. DISCARD ANY TORN OR ANY LOOSE PIECES OF THE TRAINING UNDERWEAR. TO AVOID SUFFOCATION, KEEP ALL PLASTIC BAGS AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN. IF YOU NOTICE GEL-LIKE MATERIAL ON YOUR BABY'S SKIN, DON'T BE ALARMED. THIS COMES FROM THE TRAINING UNDERWEAR PADDING AND CAN BE EASILY REMOVED BY WIPING YOUR BABY'S SKIN WITH A SOFT, DRY CLOTH.IngredientsPETROLATUM, STEARYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pampers Easy Ups Training Underwear Boys Size 4 2T-3T!
Pickering, ON
The training easy ups definitely have a soft feel to them and my son finds it easy to pull on and off. The designs are fun for kids but the price is very steep for parents. Potty training is hard enough on parents and kids and the increase in price from diapers to easy ups is hard to swallow. I didn't opt to use these for very long.
It is really helpfull when the baby begin to move.
for us it is so easy and it was done very quickly.
i was very happy with the product.
i have nothing, the price is not very high and affordable.
the price is juste and yes i would absolutly recommanded it to the other parents
It is really helpfull when the baby begin to move.
for us it is so easy and it was done very quickly.
i was very happy with the product.
i have nothing, the price is not very high and affordable.
Vernon
My son absolutely loves them!! He loves the design on them. I perferr the fit of them over any of the other brands I have tried. He is a very small boy and they fit him like a glove! Love this product and I highly reccomend it to everyone with a little one potty training
Always liked pampers. Used from day 1 and thus transitioning to pampers pull ups was predictably good. We have never had a leak in 3 years using pampers
Excelente producto muy comodo para tu bebe si ya esta en la etapa de ir hacer pipi solo me gusto mucho la verdad
Chesterton , Stoke
Love this brand! Best I’ve tried. Soft stretchy & super absorbent! You won’t find a better brand.

Looking for your answer?