suggested searches

Pampers

Pampers Easy Ups Boys' PJ...
1766 Reviews
Pannolino ottimo che ho usato nella fase di spannolinamento di mio figlio. Tra l’altro molto carino grazie ai personaggi dei pj masks stampati sopra. Consiglio

Product reviewed: Pampers Easy Ups Boys Training Pants Giant Pack 2T-3T (116 ct)

They are easy to pull up on my son and helps with potty training. My son loves them and he is comfortable in them. The protection layers for leak proof is amazing.

Pampers brand pull- ups worked well for all my kids compared to other brands. There were no leakage or issues with it. Great training underwear and easy to use for toddlers. This is a good quality designed pull-ups.

These pull ups are literally the best. What I love is that I can tear the sides when they have an accident. I don't have to pull them all the way down

Pamper brand has been a household name for many years from myself to my kids and now grandkids. Very reliable super absorbing

When I was first pregnant, I didn’t know if I should choose Huggies or Pampers. I thought Huggies had cuter commercials with cuter diapers, but I learned that Pampers outperformed Huggies with both comfort and ability to hold in excrememt. Pampers truly has the best diapers on the market.

Mutandine pampers davvero fantastiche A differenza dei classici pannolini Assorbono molto E sono super delicati . Ottima qualita Li consiglio

These pull-ups are really easy to use. They go up and down smoothly. They also have colorful designs that kids love. Great product.

As an ECA teacher, I would like to thank every parent for putting their kids in pull up diapers. This makes it easier not only for their kids to start getting use to taking on and off their diapers to go to the washroom but for teachers who need to change them

They’re great and help a lot with a toddler that’s learning to potty train. Not so great when they have accidents. It’s kinda difficult to take them off when they have accidents.