BY PAMPERS

Ashley D.
Pampers were horrible diapers. Neither of my kids could wear them without ending up with blisters within an hour of putting it on, even if they hadn't wet in it yet!
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
There is nothing better for a brand new babies little bottom than Pampers Swaddlers. They are so, so soft. And it just helps to have something so soft when you're holding this precious tiny baby that feels so fragile. I mourned the day my babies had to move up to Pampers Cruisers. However, Pampers Swaddlers now offer up to size 5! So my next baby will be able to be in Swaddlers for a long time!
Angel I.
I buy these for my great nephews and they work great. I have always loved the Pampers Brand since my daughter was a baby.
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
My children have very long torsos and these are the only diapers "tall enough" that they don't blow out of right away.
Ashley J.
Winnipeg, MB
Love this brand of diapers from pampers. especially the line that appears! The diapers fit my son so well!