Pampers Diapers Swaddlers Overnights

by Pampers

DIAPERS Pampers Swaddlers Overnights

Is there truly a difference in overnight and regular swaddles? Both say 14 hours of protection.
Do these diapers really hold everything in longer than the regular swaddles diapers ? And are the comfortable like the regular swaddles diapers are ?
Does any use these, that previously used Target brand of overnight diapers? I currently use Target but am wondering if maybe pampers brand would better? My baby wakes up pretty wet with the Target brand.
Start your review of Pampers Diapers Swaddlers Overnights!
Samantha J.
Pampers Diapers Swaddlers Overnights uploaded by Samantha J.
Purchased at: Walmart
When my son started sleeping through the night almost every morning he’d wake up SOAKED. These pampers night time overnights solved that! They are soft and comfortable and keep all the liquid in. We have been using for about 6 months and they never fail us!
Rachel M.
Hudsonville, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the only diaper I have/will put on my 18 month old daughter!!! Pampers is the only brand diaper I buy for her in general, I usually get Diapers Size 5, 88 Count - Pampers Swaddlers Disposable Baby Diapers, Giant for during the day and then Pampers Swaddlers Overnights Disposable Diapers Size 5, 50 Count, SUPER for night time. But sometimes I will be gifted Huggies or off brand diapers. When I do, I try to use them up during the day if they can't be exchanged and sometimes I've donated them. One night my husband put a Huggies on my daughter for bed time to try to help me out. Well I woke up earlier than usual the next day to find my poor baby soaked front to back, head to toe! I felt so bad! These are the only diapers I trust to keep my little girls bottom dry so she can sleep comfortably all night! They are soft, more absorbent, they have the yellow wetness indicator that turns blue when baby wets ( on all sizes now), they have a light baby fresh scent that I love and they are just made better! I really appreciate the quality of Pampers. The straps are thick they don't easily rip off like a lot of other diapers such as Huggies (I had the straps rip off 10 diapers from a box of those I was gifted once) no Pampers have ever gone to waste here. The prints/sayings on the Overnights are SO cute too!
Michaela E.
Brookhaven, PA
Pampers Diapers Swaddlers Overnights uploaded by Michaela E.
Best overnight diapers ever. Only diapers we use with no leaks or worries. My daughter sleeps 12 hours each night and no problems. We’ve tried so many brands of overnights and pampers were the only ones that worked.
Caitlin D.
Saint Johns, FL
These were a life saver at night with our kids! Didn’t have to worry about them waking up soaked. These were amazing for my son who slept up to 13 hours through the night!
Dorothy  C.
Seaford, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
I got overnights when we started leaking through at night but honestly it was cheaper just to size up instead.
Crystal  R.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
mRNA best night time diapers ever my son don’t leak threw or nothing they hold it all in
Victoria  G.
Prosper, TX
Purchased at: Target
Wow. Definitely better and thicker quality than the regular pamper version diapers. I would even recommend this for long road trips these are so good. Price is still way too high for me.
Shana J.
Purchased at: Target
These overnight are amazing. They work very well. They will hold all night long and not leak through. Product needs no improvement and they are affordable. Sometimes hard to find.
member-342242
recently switched my baby from huggies to these & they are amazing, the diaper will hold all night & doesn’t get too full. love these so much also very cute design
Julianne L.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
An absolutely necessity for nighttime. I also use the Sposie pads for maximum absorption. Hardly any leaks which means I get to sleep through the night!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...