Pampers Diapers Baby-Dry

by Pampers

#14 in Diapers

DIAPERS Pampers Baby-Dry

Pampers Diapers Baby-Dry ? Who else has switched to these diapers
Does Pampers Diapers Baby-Dry Absorb as much as the Huggies ?
Is there a huge difference between baby dry, swaddles and cruisers?
Start your review of Pampers Diapers Baby-Dry!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I hate the pampers brand. We have a boy and anytime he was in a pampers diaper he would have blowouts and leaks. I would even put him in a smaller and bigger diaper just to see if we had the right size and it just didn't matter. For the price I expected them to hold up much better.
Fiorela María C.
Lynn, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Pampers Diapers Baby-Dry uploaded by Fiorela María C.
Purchased at: Target
I like Pampers also because it has the blue stripe that indicates that it is dry and it puts on a wedge hammer, it is urinated, the truth is that it is new because for my first son it did not have the blue stripe that helps a lot
Jessica A.
Watkinsville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Pampers Diapers Baby-Dry uploaded by Jessica A.
I was gifted a package from Influenster in return for an honest review. These are a comfortable nighttime diaper for my 3 yr old. Since we’re nearly potty trained we typically use these only for night time. They have held up well and we haven’t had any leaks. The fit it great as well. Definitely suggest for overnight, especially if you’ve had issues with leakage with other diapers.Pampers Diapers Baby-Dry
KUNICA N.
W Bloomfield, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Pampers Diapers Baby-Dry uploaded by KUNICA N.
I don't like these diapers and will not be buying them ever again. First of all, they have a fragrance which reminds me of baby powder and I don't like my baby smelling like that the next day or two. Secondly, on a number of occassions I've found my baby's privates squished due to diapers' airlock channel design, which I don't like. Third, if I open the diaper a few times the left side of the waist band starts kind of ripping. Pampers® Baby Dry™ Diapers Size 3 Other than this, these diapers are good with cute print and good absorbance. Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Size 3
Darra Dane B.
Fort Mill, SC
Pampers Diapers Baby-Dry uploaded by Darra Dane B.
Purchased at: Target
Still using Pampers. Now in size 6 for my two year old! They are comfy, cute designs, and are comfy for my baby through the night. These have been my go to brand for all my kids! Great product!
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pampers baby dry diapers are some of the best diapers we've tried with my daughter. Very absorbent and the yellow line that tells when they are wet is very useful. Never had any problems with blowouts or anything, I highly recommend them.
Ebony T.
Bronx, NY
Pampers Diapers Baby-Dry uploaded by Ebony T.
Good for babies who pee a lot , is very absorbent. Absorbs really well. Also good with pooping babies. It also kinds of holds the sent
Noelia H.
Forney, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pampers Diapers Baby-Dry uploaded by Noelia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like them so much they don’t bother my daughter she’s very comfortable with them and they last pretty long and they’re very sturdy and definitely will continue to re-purchase this again.  #pampersbabydry
Autumn J.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
These are my favorite! My husband bought a box of these about two months ago, and I will never switch again! I always used whatever diapers we're on sale with my twins, because diapers are expensive and I went through so many, so fast... and that seemed to work fine. But now with my youngest baby, it seemed like all of the other diapers, he would either leak through or the little beads would come popping out and end up all over his legs! It was so frustrating because I've never been one to wake my kids up while they were sleeping just to change their diapers... But I HAD TO! Or else I would be dealing with a bigger mess in the morning. So finally when we tried these out, I honestly wasn't even feeling positive about them working, but they did!! No more night time problems! I love them and I'll never switch back!
Hannah F.
Ogden, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pampers Diapers Baby-Dry uploaded by Hannah F.
This was my first time using a 12 hour diaper and I will not be going back to normal diapers for night time! I was able to dream feed my baby without having to worry about any leaks. I also loved the cute Sesame Street design on the outside! These are a bit different looking than a normal diaper with a quilted pattern on the inside to be more absorbent. The only reason I did not give this product 5 stars is due to the smell. It was very strong and a little chemically, even though the product is hypoallergenic. Thank you #pampers and #influenster for the opportunity to try this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Genesis R.
Plainfield, IN
il y a 11 jours
Pampers Diapers Baby-Dry ? Who else has switched to these diapers
Bri B. il y a 5 jours
I am! I received them through a votbox and I really love them. They are very soft and my daughter is much more comfortable in them because of the LockAway channels. I just left a review of these a couple days ago if you want to know more about what we thought of them!
Destiny M.
il y a 13 jours
Does Pampers Diapers Baby-Dry Absorb as much as the Huggies ?
Carrie P.
Cohasset, MA
il y a 3 mois
Pampers Diapers Baby-Dry ? What's the largest size this comes in?
Hanna M. il y a 3 mois
The largest size comes in size 5(27lbs)
Alicia C.
Centerville
il y a 7 mois
Greily D. il y a 7 mois
I have not tried the Luvs Disposable Diapers, but of the pampers I prefer the one with the yellow label out of the box