Pampers® Cruisers™ Ultra Diapers Size 4 uploaded by Crissey C.

BY PAMPERS

Try Pampers&Reg; Cruisers Ultra With Absorb Away Liner! Size 4 &Mdash; 22 &Ndash; 37 Lb. Featuring Absorb Away Liner Pampers Best Fit Up To 12 Hours Of Protection Pampers Cruisers Ultra With 3-Way Fit Adapts To Fit Around The Legs, Waist, And Bottom, Giving Babies Our Best Fit Ever And The Freedom To Play Their Way.&Nbsp; They Feature An Absorb Away Liner And Up To 12 Hours Of Leakage Protection.&Nbsp; And All With The Quilted Softness Of Swaddlers.&Nbsp; Plus, Every Diaper Features Your Baby's Favorite Sesame Street&Reg; Characters. Features &Amp; Benefits Absorb Away Liner Cruisers Ultra Feature Our Unique Absorb Away Liner. 3-Way Fit Adapts To Fit Baby 3-Way Fit Contours To Baby's Waist, Legs, And Bottom, So It Fits Baby's Shape. Up To 12 Hours Of Protection With Cruisers Ultra Absorbency, You Can Spend More Time Playing With Baby And Less Time Changing Diapers. Fun Sesame Street Graphics Featuring Baby's Favorite Sesame Street Characters On Every Diaper. 1-800-726-7377 Made In Usa

• Pamper is my fav. brand of diapers. It hold up all throw the nigh...1 Answers
  • "I used them since the beginning and I highly recommend them." in 1 review
  • "I would consider Pampers to be one of my favorite name brand disposables." in 1 review
Courtney H.
Dickson, TN
Pamper are by far my favorite. I've never had any problems with leaking or diaper rashes like I do the other brands.
Sasha M.
Clearwater, FL
Something about these diapers always gave my daughter a rash and she always pee'd threw them. Don't recommend
Flo S.
These are the only diapers that last 12 hours. I used them since the beginning and I highly recommend them.
tae b.
Haines City, FL
These.are the only ones that last like 12,months but they work good just becareful wen your child's sleepn
Chelsey B.
Sumas, WA
I can not advise against these enough. They gave my daughter chemical burns, do not use.
Norma s.
I love that they hold alot, last long it keeps both my baby's dry and not all wet
Jacqueline B.
Lunenburg, AR
Pampers Cruisers are the only diapers I use for my baby girl. They keep her dry 100% of the time. She has never had a leak. She has never had a rash. I wouldn't use anything else on her. I have used Pampers on all 3 of my children, because nothing else comes close to what Pampers can do.
Alycia L.
Medicine Hat, AB
Pampers is by far our favorite diaper. would never switch again. other brands left horrible burns on our daughters bum. Pampers has never given us a problem at all!!!
Rebecca W.
Ottawa, ON
I've only ever used papers. I like Cruisers for during the day - but prefer the stay dry ones for night
Monica V.
Baltimore, MD
Pamper is my fav. brand of diapers. It hold up all throw the night. And it hold up the dirtiest jobs. This is my product that I choices over huggies. If you don't want to deal with wet beds and leaking diapers this is the brand for you.