Pampers® Cruisers™ Ultra Diapers Size 4 uploaded by Crissey C.

BY PAMPERS

Try Pampers&Reg; Cruisers Ultra With Absorb Away Liner! Size 4 &Mdash; 22 &Ndash; 37 Lb. Featuring Absorb Away Liner Pampers Best Fit Up To 12 Hours Of Protection Pampers Cruisers Ultra With 3-Way Fit Adapts To Fit Around The Legs, Waist, And Bottom, Giving Babies Our Best Fit Ever And The Freedom To Play Their Way.&Nbsp; They Feature An Absorb Away Liner And Up To 12 Hours Of Leakage Protection.&Nbsp; And All With The Quilted Softness Of Swaddlers.&Nbsp; Plus, Every Diaper Features Your Baby's Favorite Sesame Street&Reg; Characters. Features &Amp; Benefits Absorb Away Liner Cruisers Ultra Feature Our Unique Absorb Away Liner. 3-Way Fit Adapts To Fit Baby 3-Way Fit Contours To Baby's Waist, Legs, And Bottom, So It Fits Baby's Shape. Up To 12 Hours Of Protection With Cruisers Ultra Absorbency, You Can Spend More Time Playing With Baby And Less Time Changing Diapers. Fun Sesame Street Graphics Featuring Baby's Favorite Sesame Street Characters On Every Diaper. 1-800-726-7377 Made In Usa

• Pamper is my fav. brand of diapers. It hold up all throw the nigh...1 Answers
  • "I used them since the beginning and I highly recommend them." in 1 review
  • "I would consider Pampers to be one of my favorite name brand disposables." in 1 review
Crissey C.
Springfield, MA
I loved these diapers since day one. There amazing softer then Huggins to my acknowledge. I love the stretchy waist band on the cruisers. My son is currently in a size 4 and it's great because the spastic on the waist gives him enough room and comfort ability to move around and have fun. GREAT!
Courtney C.
Philadelphia, PA
This brand is my favorite, I've gone through thousands of diapers and diaper brands since my little niece was born and find that these don't leak and fit her perfectly. Wonderful product, my staple buy every time I go shopping for her!
Allison A.
McKinney, tx
Love love love these diapers! They are amazing and do not leak even after a super long sleep session! We don't use these all of the time due to the cost, but when we travel, or know we may need extra protection we pull these out! Must have for babies!
Katie B.
Parker, CO
Pampers is the only brand for me. I tried other brands with my 2nd and had to come back. This is the only brand that wouldn't leak at night during my daughter 12 hour slumber.
Julie B.
I really like Pampers diapers. My only issue is that they sometimes slide and aren't completely in the middle to catch all the mess. We've had a few leaks, not because the diaper isn't absorbent but just because they can slide.
Jess S.
These diapers are awesome I love using them with my bay they definitely hold up the 12 hours I don't need to worry about changing his diaper during bedtime.
Jordan G.
Marshall, MI
We switched to pampers because my daughter kept getting a rash while wearing Huggins and now there's no more rash! (: I would recommend them for sure (:
Katie T.
Yonkers, NY
These pampers don't leak and they keep my babies skin dry which is important to me. She's able to be a baby walking around with out the extra weight down
Serena B.
Purcellville, VA
Pampers is our brand of choice! We love their products. I have never had an issue with their diapers or wipes since my son was born.
Amanda S.
Ankeny, IA
I would consider Pampers to be one of my favorite name brand disposables. We have always had really good luck with them.
Monica V.
Baltimore, MD
Pamper is my fav. brand of diapers. It hold up all throw the night. And it hold up the dirtiest jobs. This is my product that I choices over huggies. If you don't want to deal with wet beds and leaking diapers this is the brand for you.