New ParentDiaperingDiapersPampers

Pampers® Cruisers™ Diapers Size 6

by Pampers

• Up to 12 hours of protection
  • Extra Absorb Channels™ help distribute wetness evenly
  • Our unique 3-way fit adapts at the waist, legs, and bottom so babies have the freedom to play their way

Pampers® Cruisers® is the first and only diaper that has Extra Absorb Channels™* to help distribute wetness evenly, so it doesn’t sag like ordinary diapers** and they stay dry for up to 12 hours. Our unique 3-way fit adapts at the waist, legs, and bottom so babies have the freedom to play their way. Plus, Cruisers feature your baby’s favorite Sesame Street™ designs. Pampers Cruisers are available in sizes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.

Are pampers better for girls rather than boys? Less leaks?
Start your review of Pampers® Cruisers™ Diapers Size 6!
How would you rate this product?
Mariana  S.
Augsburg, BY
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
I have tried so many brands of diapers with my 2 kids but had to return to my favourite pampers diapers. It includes all the best in it:quality, comfort and effectiveness . A little bit more expensive than other stuff but it's worth it 👌
Angela  R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Pampers were the only diapers my daughter could use without getting a rash when she was little. Therefore, I would only recommend using this brand! They work great...we never had leaks or issues.
Candis D.
Wallins Creek, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Purchased at: Walmart
The best diapers I have ever used I never have to worry about changing her sheets in her bed NO LEAKS NO DIAPER RASH NO BREAKOUTS their absolutely positively Fantastic you all if you’ve never tried them then you most definitely should Thank you #Influenster # VoxBox
darby S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Good quality and can be counted on for the little ones. I like the fact that the quantity is bigger. I don’t mind paying for food quality.
Taylor S.
Rochester, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Diapers are not all the same. The ones we find that work best for us are pampers. These things work great and absorb a lot of liquids. They last great overnight and have no issues. I will continue to buy these I highly recommend them.
Forever M.
baltimore
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only diapers I use on my kids. Not harsh on the skin and holds quiet a bit if your out running errands with baby!
Violeta  S.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Number one Pampers to be used From birth to the training, great for travel and great for every day and night
Mindy R.
Auburndale, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Purchased at: Walmart
They were okay but not for my girl seemed to irritate her skin so I had to switch to another brand and it was worth it! She was interested in the design and it did encourage her to want to use potty but some brands just irritate toddlers with sensitive skin. I still would recommend it because everybody's body is different.
Irazu A.
Chula Vista, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
Pampers cruisers is the best is a very confortable for babys they are more moving and is very soft and confortable
Natalya N.
River Drive Park, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Great brand and great quality product. Effective. Very satisfied. Recommend. Price affordable.