BY PAMPERS

Fits better where leaks happen most

Comfortable Fit: Fits better around baby's bottom

Dryness: Keeps your baby dry for up to 12 hours

Extra Absorb Channels: Specially designed to help distribute wetness evenly so it doesn’t sag like ordinary diapers.

• Is this your favorite brand?2 Answers
  • My one year old is in size 6 diapers, any suggestions of ...3 Answers
  • I've never used these, can anyone tell me about how they ...3 Answers
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have been using pampers cruisers since my oldest was a baby, he is 5 now! I currently use them for my 18 month old! They hold up well, I’ve never had an issue with them leaking during the day or over night. I will keep buying Pampers Cruisers until my son is out of diapers!
Alexys W.
Topeka
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the only diapers that my daughter can wear without her breaking out. I recommend these diapers to all parents. My daughter can freely move in them, they hold up through the night, and there’s a blue line down the middle of the diaper when it becomes wet. Awesome diapers.
Nelie H.
Le mars, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite brand pampers are amazing I don't have any leaks the hold really well and my baby is running jumping and crawling everywhere so I know they are amazing
Mary B.
henry
I love these diapers for my one year old son. They were on sale at Walmart so I got them. I don't buy anything else now. Absolutely recommend to anyone with a busy baby, and one who has a baby who takes his diaper off.
Madison M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I honestly did not like these. They didn't hold up over night or during the day. No leak coverage at all. My son leaked through everytime and my son drinks alot because of his allergies so it makes him thirsty so we were constantly always having to change him so I switched brands and didn't look back.
Alyshah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don't know if its just my son or not, but Pampers tend to leak faster and I have more problems with the tabs than other brands he's worn. They are a good diaper for babies but not for toddlers who haven't learned to potty train yet.
Heather W.
Nicholasville, KY
My all time favorite! I have tried many other diaper brands and have found that Pampers are the best. Especially since my daughter has started being more mobile. They are a few more dollars than other brands but they are worth every penny.
Hayley P.
N Kingstown, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son goes through the $24.99 pack of pampers in one week so when we have the money we get the $42.99 pack and it last 2 weeks. Definitely worth the money also no leaks and great coverage!
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
My box is a 54 count with a different baby on it...weird! We had used Huggies with my youngest the whole time but all of a sudden when we got to the size 6's they started leaking all the time. Since we had used Pampers back in 2007 with my oldest, we decided to switch over and try these out. We've only had one or two little overflow problems that weren't the diapers fault. However, a few times now both my husband and I have ripped the tape right off the sides! These diapers are definitely thin...thinner I would say than the Huggies. But, overall I am pleased...plus they have a mild baby powder scent that Huggies do not. =)
Cristina S.
Indianapolis, IN
All pampers for my son never held any pee in. I'm not sure why. These were the only brand that didn't. We got a variety for our shower so we used them but never purchased any after. We used them mostly during the day so we could change him as soon as he went. As for 2 of my niece this worked awesome. So just depends on the child. Just didn't work for us.
Erica S.
Georgetown, LA
I've never used these, can anyone tell me about how they are?
Sabrina B.
Toronto, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My one year old is in size 6 diapers, any suggestions of what to do when she outgrows these??Pampers® Cruisers™ Diapers Size 6
jawana h.
Gray, KY
Is this your favorite brand?
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
I've never tried pampers cruisers but I like huggies little movers. Moms, how would you say there compare?
Andrea T.
How is the fit on these diapers? Specifically the back part does it go up higher?