Rachael G.
Fullerton, CA

Do these diapers work good as overnight diapers?

Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
1 year, 1 month ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They work great for my daughter, but not for my son. The only diapers I could put on my son and work at bedtime were pampers overnights.
Lesley D.
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
1 year, 3 months ago
I run a daycare, and I don't find Pampers as absorbent as Huggies, imo...
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah bc these and swaddles have the 3 channel absorbency so it's not all going in one spot!
Alana M.
Alana M.
Edmonton
1 year, 10 months ago
They work well for my son. No leaks ever!
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Springfield, IL
3 years, 5 months ago
I use them on my son and they work well for me!