BY PAMPERS #40 in Diapers

Fits better where leaks happen most

Comfortable Fit: Fits better around baby's bottom

Dryness: Keeps your baby dry for up to 12 hours

Extra Absorb Channels: Specially designed to help distribute wetness evenly so it doesn’t sag like ordinary diapers.

• Pampers cruisers vs Huggies lil movers? What's the compar...3 Answers
  • There is something better than pampers cruisers??2 Answers
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great for my 11 month old. They’re very absorbent and do not reak of a pee smell like how some other brands do. I like the little designs on them. Pampers is the only brand I’ll use for all my kids.
Jessica H.
Sand Springs, OK
I switched from pampers swaddlers when she went to size 4 to pampers cruisers. I will be going back to pampers swaddlers once I run out of these. I got them off amazon in a big economy pack and I really wish I had just stuck with what I had always got. These are more heavily scented than the pampers swaddlers which I find to be majorly off putting and they aren’t as gentle on her sensitive skin as the swaddlers are.
Trysta A.
Dover, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love using pampers products on our little one! If you’re going for absorbency though don’t go with the cruisers they have overnight ones that are much more effective especially overnight when you don’t change them as much!
Katrina F.
David City , NE
By far my all time favorite diapers for my son! They fit great, and move with him. They don't leave the little gel ball things all over when they get too full. Don't have many leaks like we did with other brands.
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Out of all the Pampers diapers the Cruisers line is my least favorite. We just got back from a long road trip and every time we stopped these diapers leaked and we had to do a full outfit change. Otherwise during the day while he was moving they worked fine
Rachel S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We started using these when my daughter began to walk at around 11 months. We transitioned from Swaddlers to these. I am a loyal Pampers consumer as they worked best and my daughter never had any reactions to them. I also like their rewards program. I typically purchase at BJ'S, sometimes at Target or Toys R Us. If out of town would buy smaller packs at Drug store and grocery store.
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love pampers but the cruisers have kind of disappointed me. I bought them because my son is crawling and moving all around but they don't seem to stay in place on him like they should and don't hold urine the way his smaller sizes did. I'll stick to the baby dry pampers!
Lenysa R.
homestead Fl
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best pampers out there for my kids since they were babies. I used to buy the pampers baby dry but the bad smell they had when mix with their pee it was too much. I switched to this and never went back.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are my fasvorite diapers by Pampers other than the [product:pampers-swaddlers-diapers-] and [product:kirkland-signature-diapers---135-ct.]. They absorb so much and can last a good five hours if you absolutely have to go that long. I AM SO HAPPY that [product:target-] always has these on sale!
Rachel A.
These are by far my favorite diaper to use on my little girl. She’s 10 months and so active. Absolutely no leaks from the cruisers! I ran out of them the other day so I had to use pampers baby dry diapers. She had a blow out and just didn’t seem like she was comfortable when she was crawling. So we had to go to town and buy some cruisers!! She’s pampers cruisers spoiled and so is her mom! They’re so good!
Michelle C.
Waco, TX
Pampers cruisers vs Huggies lil movers? What's the comparison?
Diana P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
There is something better than pampers cruisers??