Pampers® Cruisers™ Diapers Size 3

by Pampers

#18 in Diapers

• Up to 12 hours of protection
  • Extra Absorb Channels™ help distribute wetness evenly
  • Our unique 3-way fit adapts at the waist, legs, and bottom so babies have the freedom to play their way

Pampers® Cruisers® is the first and only diaper that has Extra Absorb Channels™* to help distribute wetness evenly, so it doesn’t sag like ordinary diapers** and they stay dry for up to 12 hours. Our unique 3-way fit adapts at the waist, legs, and bottom so babies have the freedom to play their way. Plus, Cruisers feature your baby’s favorite Sesame Street™ designs. Pampers Cruisers are available in sizes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.

Which are better for active babies, pampers cruisers or huggies little movers?
Did they change the design up on these recently?
Are these diapers good at preventing leaks?
Start your review of Pampers® Cruisers™ Diapers Size 3!
How would you rate this product?
Hebron
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pampers are my favorite name brand diaper. And these work extremely well. I do, however, believe that these are scented. They smell like baby powder. My son has eczema and these aggravated it. Also, the smell of baby powder mixed with baby poop is not a good scent. Whether they are intentionally scented or not, the ones I got were. I'll stick with the pampers pure.
Kingsport TN
I love these diapers! They are amazing for my infant son! They are comfortable for him. He can move and play and have all the fun he wants in these diapers. They don't break him out in any way. They haven't leaked at all. They hold up well all through the night when he sleeps as well. I love this product! Pampers® Cruisers™ Diapers Size 3
Troy, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I absolutely love pampers and when I seen the cruisers on tv I had to get them for my son I don’t use anything but pampers wipes and diapers and these cruisers are the best he don’t leak and they last all threw the night the only thing I don’t like is that they can be a lil pricy but other then that I love them and I will always use them
375 oak pl
Son exactamente lo que necesitaba para mi bebé.... puede pasar toda la noche sin necesidad de un cambio.... además son súper cómodos, después que empecé a usarlos me ahorro mucho dinero... mi bebé se siente libre por su comodidad de ajuste. Gatea camina sin molestias e incomodidad.
Cullman, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When we had sensitivity issues using Huggies we switched over to pampers. We love the fit of these diapers but I would say they are a bit thin. The Huggies felt more quality. These do hold up and no more rash. No pee indicator line on these thigh but cute patterns.
Bandy, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My youngest son wears these and hey are the best I’ve seen for not making him feel wet, my only thing is I’d like to see these have what huggie little movers have the Velcro like thing that keeps the diaper in place. Besides that these are the best.
New Jersey
Purchased at: Walmart
My son is currently using theses and we have had no leakage. He is 5 months and wants to explore the world. He moves around a lot and I am pleased to say no rashes and he seems quite comfortable as well! Pampers® Cruisers™ Diapers Size 3
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I took a chance and tried these this week and have been pleasantly surprised. The fit seems loose but it stays on well and moves well with my mobile toddler. The designs are not my favorite, but they fit great and smell amazing.
Birmingham , AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My all-time favorite this is what I use on a daily basis my little girl loves them the protection is great and papers as a trusted name that I will always love for my diapers for my childrenThere is no way to go wrong with papers
Blairsville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Since my son has been on the move we have bought these diapers. They don’t leak or exploded and he stays dry all night (he sleeps 10 hours). For a box the price isn’t bad. I believe we typically pay $24 at Walmart.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Toronto, ON
il y a 2 ans
Amy B. • il y a 2 ans
They make a size 7, but if you can’t find it you will have to move onto pull ups.