BY PAMPERS #11 in Diapers

Pampers Cruisers diapers with 3-Way Fit adapt to fit around the legs, waist, and bottom, giving babies our best fit ever and the freedom to play their way. Pampers Cruisers diapers come with the quilted softness of Swaddlers and also feature fun Sesame Street graphics. And you can always count on up to 12 hours of leakage protection. 3-Way Fit gives babies our best fit ever so they have the freedom to play their way. 2 Pampers Cruisers diapers offer up to 12 hours of leakage protection. 3 With the quilted softness of Swaddlers. 4 Sesame Street graphics feature your favorite characters on every diaper. 5 Pampers Cruisers diapers are offered in sizes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. 6 Pampers Cruisers contain these mild ingredients which are gentle to the skin: Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.

• How is the size on the pampers cruisers size 7? Is if the...1 Answers
  • Do these work well?1 Answers
  • My son has sensitive skin so I am trying to stick with th...1 Answers
Pampers® Cruisers™
  • "I had a diaper baby shower, so we got to use a variety of brands (Huggies, Honest, Kirkland) and Pampers had the least amount of leaks and blowouts, the best fit, and smelled less chemically than Huggies (except for Baby Dry, those smell very chemically to me when wet)." in 6 reviews
  • "I stopped using and tried again later just in case it was a reaction to something she ate and she got diaper rash again :(" in 6 reviews
  • "They fit great and don't leak even on the most active of toddlers/ Love them! " in 5 reviews
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
[product:pampers-cruisers--] first time purchasing this brand. So far this is the only brand that my son has not had a skin Reaction to. It I believe helped relieve the rash my son had already had when we switched to them. I totally recommend this brand to other parents
Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
Review for: Giant 4 more...
I love pampers cruisers! Definitely my number one go to brand. They seem comfortable, they aren’t stiff. My son has never peed through them even at night time. Great diaper!! Definitely recommend to other parents.
Ashley B.
Alabama
Review for: Giant 5 more...
These are probably my favorite choice of diapers. They seem to fit more comfortably and absorb more than the swaddlers or baby dry. They are a bit on the expensive side, but in my opinion these are worth it.
Alexis M.
Irvine, KY
Review for: Ebulk Case 5, 30-40 more...
I absolutely HATE pampers! They use dies and perfumes in there products and they break my kid out so bad. His rash got so bad that his bottom was puffy and patch. All he done was scream and cry until I switched diapers.
Danni M.
Acworth, GA
Pampers have become a must have in my home. since he was a newborn my son has never been able to use anything else without getting some kind of rash. Pampers has done good for my family and i will continue to buy their diapers with any future children i have. I absolutely love them .
TJ T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
There is a reason that Pampers are the leading product in the marketplace. We used Pampers Cruisers with all our children when they were babies and the product worked fantastic. Minimal blowouts with these diapers and babies skin was always taken care of. First class product.
Megan G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: Giant 4 more...
I LOVE these diapers. They never leak and I've used them on all 3 of my littles at this stage. They also seem to hold up really well at night as my kids haven't had any leaks then either. They also have a really subtle, nice scent to them, like baby powder. Love these!
LeighAnn H.
Pampers cruisers have been a game changer for us and our one year old. She is constantly on the move and these absorbent diapers allow her to run around and keep her diaper in place. Blow outs have stayed contained and they are easy on her sensitive bottom.
Jodi B.
Fishers, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have had great luck with all Pampers, and these were no different when our little one started crawling and scooting. I feel like these move with her a lot better, and still hold up. We will continue to purchase Pampers through our diapering venture.
Lauren A.
Bensalem, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Giant 4 more...
I love these diapers. Never have any leaks, they are cut differently then other diapers, they are designed for an active baby, so slimmer between the legs which is great for my small daughter. No rashes or any complaints!
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Did you ever have leakage with Pampers Crusiers?
Sylvana B.
How many diapers do you go through in a day?
Christina M.
What is the difference between swaddlers of pampers and cruisers?
absorbs enough at night? My baby sleeps more than 12 hours and the awakening has very wet diaper, this is the best for the night?
Angela G.
Macomb, MI
Are these more expensive than the Swaddlers?