BY PAMPERS

Pampers Cruisers 6 Sesame Street® Diapers.
35+ lb - 16+ kg.
48 diapers.
Our driest ever*.
*Helps lock in wetness. see more...

Tiana S.
Irving, TX
My box is a 54 count with a different baby on it...weird! We had used Huggies with my youngest the whole time but all of a sudden when we got to the size 6's they started leaking all the time. Since we had used Pampers back in 2007 with my oldest, we decided to switch over and try these out. We've only had one or two little overflow problems that weren't the diapers fault. However, a few times now both my husband and I have ripped the tape right off the sides! These diapers are definitely thin...thinner I would say than the Huggies. But, overall I am pleased...plus they have a mild baby powder scent that Huggies do not. =)
Cristina S.
Indianapolis, IN
All pampers for my son never held any pee in. I'm not sure why. These were the only brand that didn't. We got a variety for our shower so we used them but never purchased any after. We used them mostly during the day so we could change him as soon as he went. As for 2 of my niece this worked awesome. So just depends on the child. Just didn't work for us.
alexis j.
Flushing, MI
Pampers are great. I do find that pampers cruisers seem to run bigger then regular pampers..... which is okay. so usually when i need a size 5 ill go with a size 4... because ill get a few more diapers out of the box. I love that . Great product. As long as i am having kiddies ill be using pampers.
Megan B.
Coral Springs, FL
This is one of my go to baby shower presents it is not too expensive and it is great there was a point in time where my mom had to buy diapers for my cousin because she took care of him and it wouldn't break or dissolve and it would hold a lot the only bad thing is that we did experience some diaper rash which is totally normal
Jennifer  J.
Springfield , TN
I just love pampers. Its the only brand ill ever use! I had tried huggies and hated how the tabs would rip off so easily and then I could not use it. plus they smell fantastic :)
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
To me.. there is no difference.. diapers are diapers. cruisers, swaddles, or all the other kinds that they have.. seriously what is the difference?
Kristy G.
Woodbridge, VA
No leaks, but my son had a horrible skin reaction to these cruisers. The cruisers also seem to run large especially compare to the swaddlers.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
Love Pampers I have always thought that was for my son so we skipped my son clean and dry never had a problem with one of them
Brooke M.
Memphis , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love how these fit on my babies! It really made a difference comfort wise when they started crawling and later walking
Nicole B.
New Bedford, MA
Pampers is one of the best brands out there for babies. The diapers are leak proof and we never have a leak through!