BY PAMPERS

Pampers Cruisers Sesame Street Size 5 Diapers.
27+ lb - 12+ kg.
96 diapers.
Helps lock in wetness.
Our driest ever*. see more...

Angela L.
Millersport, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are good diapers for when your baby starts to be on the move! The move with your child while still staying snug and avoiding leaks. They however don't hold very well overnight, we ended up switching to nighttime diapers for my son.
Hannah N.
Knoxville, TN
Pampers is the only brand of diapers I will ever use! They're super absorbent and move with my baby's body. They also don't break my child out like other diaper brands have.
Brynn M.
Schenectady , NY
We use pampers in our house! Cruisers allow my daughter to be active without having to worry about getting anything anywhere! They conform to her body and move as she moves.
Lizet Q.
San Juan, TX
I always buy pampers brand they work great no leaks no rash on my babies .i have been using pampers since my first born in 2009 and now I have my baby girl wouldn't ever change brand
Veronica P.
Oneonta, NY
This diapers aren't my favorite, but they are absorbent. Sometimes the tabs that close the diaper decide that they don't want to stick!
Taylor M.
Eubank, Ky
This is all I buy for my daughter. I started using pampers in the hospital and always will. Also, I love the pamper wipes too!
Amber N.
Hemet, CA
Not really the best product. I have always just used Parents Choice from Wal-Mart for 8 yrs not and have never had a problem.
Amanda O.
Plainfield, IL
I have ways loved this brand. Great diapers and absorb very well without leaving a smell. Moves great with child.
Rael L.
Malden, MA
Use these all the time my favorite type of diapers my son runs around all day and these dint ever leak
Gina M.
Oxnard, CA
Always use these to make diaper cakes. Adorable design and holds up very well throughout the day