Pampers Cruisers Size 4 Sesame Street Diapers - 104 CT uploaded by Lidia R.Pampers Cruisers Size 4 Sesame Street Diapers - 104 CT uploaded by Lidia R.Pampers Cruisers Size 4 Sesame Street Diapers - 104 CT uploaded by Leah C.

BY PAMPERS

Pampers Cruisers Sesame Street Size 4 Diapers.
22-37 lb - 10-17 kg.
104 diapers.
Helps lock in wetness.
Our driest ever*. see more...

Lidia R.
Bronx New York
Since my daughter was born has used the brand pampers now goes in # 4 and is using the cruiser because its anti spill zone is tighter than the others, I love this diapers because with the feeling that my baby is more comed but above all I like his drawings that make it more fun.
Leah C.
Joplin , Mo
Love these things! The kids love them bc they have the Sesame Street characters, and I love them because they are sure to stay dry no matter how many couches they jump off of. :)
Danielle R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
My daughter has been in Pampers for 2 years now, specifically size 4's for 6 months and they have YET to let us down. She always wakes up dry, and can go out and wreak havoc and come in dry EVERYTIME.
Ashley R.
We love these diapers! Our little one is always dry and comfy. We recently tried out another popular brand and quickly wound up regretting it! Never will I stray again!
L. M.
These used to be a step up from Swaddlers when they did not make Pampers Swaddlers in all sizes. I loved them. Effective and amazing night diapers, specially. Love it.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
Pampers is one of the better brands but I've found that as my son has gotten older he has started to pee right through these diapers. I like the chemical free Kroger brand better.
Melanie R.
Overpriced for a reason. They are extremely absorbent. They don't have that weird smell like LUVS does and they always have cute designs on them.
Rebecca M.
Bedford heights , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I loveeee the way pampers smell! Just like baby powder. They are good diapers but expensive. All the other brands I've used have worked the same.
Sarah F.
Washougal, WA
These and the Swaddlers are the best diapers on the market hands-down. Soft and comfortable. Our kids go all night without leaks. đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
Emily G.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I love these diapers and use them daily for my twins. They really lock in wetness and rarely leak. I would recommend to anyone!