Pampers Cruisers Size 3 Diapers 222 ct Box uploaded by scarlett g.

BY PAMPERS

Pampers Cruisers diapers with 3-Way Fit adapt to fit around the legs, waist, and bottom, giving babies our best fit ever and the freedom to play their way. Pampers Cruisers diapers now come with the quilted softness of Swaddlers (available on sizes 3 and 4) and also feature fun Sesame Street graphics. And you can always count on up to 12 hours of leakage protection. see more...

Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
I was highly disappointed with Pampers Cruisers. My daughter wears size 3 and I thought it was the perfect time to start with this since she was already walking. But after two hours of use there’s some terrible chemical smell from the diaper and we’ve had many incidents of leakages. I miss the wetness indicator in it too! :(
Madison M.
I honestly did not like these. They didn't hold up over night or during the day. No leak coverage at all. My son leaked through everytime and my son drinks alot because of his allergies so it makes him thirsty so we were constantly always having to change him so I switched brands and didn't look back.
Rachel W.
Glenfield, NY
We were a family loyal to the pampers brand from the very day my son was born, starting with Swaddlers (which were great!) then we tried the Pampers baby dry (ack!! We hated those! So rough and so many leaks!) After our unsuccessful attempt to switch to Pampers baby dry we tried Pampers cruisers and could not have been happy. They were so soft and absorbent. I would recommend them to every mom with a baby on the go!
Kat N.
I keep trying to get used to the off-brand(cheaper diapers, but Pampers Cruisers really are the best diapers out there. Huggies leak every time, gave my oldest a rash and the wipes gave my youngest a rash. Luvs, rash. Target brand, not good for nighttime, get bumpy when wet. So we use Target during the day and Pampers at night if I can't find a sale on the Pampers that is. :)
Brittany I.
Cynthiana, KY
These diapers for my daughter pretty well. Since they're made for babies who move they got better around the legs and back unlike regular diapers. When she would have a massive blowout she would end up going through them though.
Felecia G.
Pampers have been my sons go to brand since discovering he was severely allergic to luvs brand. Although I do wish theyd fix the tabs so theyd stay on better like huggies tab solution.
Kasey G.
Loganville, GA
I love pampers cruisers, they are durable and are great for nighttime too. I have used other brands but are always completely satisfied with pampers brand and line of products.
Sarah P.
San Antonio , TX
These were our go to diapers once my daughter had grown out of Pampers Swaddles. They were the best for her sensitive skin and were softest brand that we tested.
Mariisela G.
Whittier, CA
I love them! Better than any other brand. What i love about them is that you can actually sleep during night time with out worrying if they going to leak.
Amanda M.
Frontenac , KS
I always used Pampers Cruisers with both of my kids. I loved them, never had any leaking problems or diaper rash issues. I would recommend them!