BY PAMPERS

The new and improved Pampers Cruisers diapers have three separate channels in the diaper core that help distribute wetness evenly from front to back – unlike ordinary diapers which have one unstructured core. The new design provides a noticeably better fit and doesn’t sag like ordinary diapers*, allowing babies to move to their own beat without restriction.

Pampers Cruisers feature fun Sesame Street® character designs and include wide, stretchy sides to help the diaper stay in place and flex comfortably with baby’s every move, for up to 12 hours of protection and Pampers best fit and dryness. While the design of Pampers Cruisers has changed, the diapers are made from the same safe and mild materials as before. The new Pampers Cruisers are available now in sizes 3-6 at retailers nationwide and online at www.pampers.com.

*Based on size 4 vs. a leading value brand

• Anyone know who to get more points for the mom badge?2 Answers
  • How do these compare to Huggies Lil Movers? I typically l...1 Answers
  • Is it time to switch from swaddlers to cruisers? my daugh...2 Answers
Cheyenne F.
wyoming
Review for: Other more...
Love these for my daughter! She has sensitive skin and never once have these broke her out. She also has chunky thighs and even when she was crawling they moved with her great. They also hold well and she can even wear through the night. Go pampers!
Breanna N.
Attalla, AL
Although I love pampers brand, I am not a fan of the cruisers because my 1 year old is on the go non-stop and even though I change his diapers frequently his pee leaks out easily out of the top/sides. That's my only issue with these diapers.
Lelu F.
yukon
After my toddler started moving crawling the diapers I was using for her didn't work no more. I received Cruisers from a friend as a gift and I am thankful for it. Since then my little one is on Cruisers. Works perfect for a moving baby and holds everything. Great value, I highly recommend it to all parents!
Samantha B.
I've tried almost every single brand of diapers out there (mostly because of sales, coupons, etc.) and nothing compares to Pampers. I will never (willingly) buy my baby/future babies and other brand for their little baby butts!
Rickeisha F.
Vancouver , WA
Review for: Other more...
I cannot express how much I dislike this brand of diapers. My daughter constantly got rashes without even spoiling her diaper. For the price, it’s ridiculous. I’m not the only person to dislike them either.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
For the first year or so I used this brand of diapers for my son
exclusively (unless purchased by others); it was my go to choice for
diapers because of the reliable results. I usually purchased these
diapers from Walmart, Tom Thumb, Dollar General or Albertson's. They fit
well, they did not leak, they have a soft texture and they lasted
throughout the night. Pampers brand also has a point system for (almost)
everything you buy Pampers brand related. It's a great incentive
program used to trade in reward points for merchandise and other
miscellaneous offers (although I just accumulated my points and never
traded them in unfortunately). My only complaint was the price. I found
that Luvs brand was cheaper and worked almost as well. Otherwise, I
would still use Pampers brand diapers. I definitely recommend these
diapers. They are affordable although not the cheapest on the market,
still the best quality (in my opinion). The cruisers variety is great
for a baby on the go!
Madicyn Q.
Worst diapers ever! We use the honest company diapers and LOVE them but we received these as a gift for baby shower and decided for use them. Within 10 minutes of putting them on might daughter they began to leak. Very thin and poor quality compared to the honest company diapers.
Christa F.
West Haven, CT
My daughter is about 16 months old and at first she could wear any kind of diaper now she breaks out when she wears any kind of diaper other then pampers I like cruisers the best for her haven't had any issues with them
Vanessa M.
My little cousin uses these and they are super durable plus comfy. No leaks anywhere and it keeps everything dry. I don't have to worry about it anything. Not too expensive and just overall great pampers for kids.
Jena B.
Review for: 4 more...
These diapers work pretty well. They stay in place with all the moving that the little ones do. They are a little bit more pricey than some other brands and the only thing I don't like about him is I feel like they get a damp feeling to them with just a little bit of pee in them.
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
Is it time to switch from swaddlers to cruisers? my daughter is 7 months but shes a big baby for her age. she is pretty active and the problem ive had with swaddlers lately is that she has blowouts when she goes number 2 and its a huge mess even with the night time ones. will cruisers work better on her and stop leaks?
Sylvia U.
Anyone know who to get more points for the mom badge?
Michelle K.
Howell, NJ
How do these compare to Huggies Lil Movers? I typically like the Pampers brand better, but we've been getting good deals on the Lil Movers lately, so I've been sticking with them. However, I'm curious to know what are the disadvantages and advantages of the Cruisers versus the Lil Movers?