Pampers Cruisers Limited Edition USA Design Economy Plus Size 3 Diapers 186 ct Pack

BY PAMPERS

Show your patriotic pride with our new Limited Edition USA Designs! Pampers Cruisers diapers with 3-Way Fit adapt to fit around the legs, waist, and bottom, giving babies our best fit ever and the freedom to play their way. Pampers Cruisers diapers also offer up to 12 hours of leakage protection. see more...

Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I love this brand because they are very flexible. To me they are effective because I think my child gets around well with them on and they're not to tight on him also. You can buy them at your local stores for a decent price. I would buy this again for my children !
Briana S.
Pampers are the best diaper. They don't leak, they fit just right and I love the smell. I have tried target brand, huggies, Luvs, Walmart and I always come back to pampers.
Erika O.
Aurora, IL
Overall night time rating C- leaks at night.
With a crawling baby all over the place she can go anywhere
Rachel C.
Love pamper diapers, I used them on all my babies. I never had an issue with leaks or rashes.
Keira K.
Best diapers out here! We tried other brands with my son, one type have him diaper rashes very easily, and another type my son constantly peed through. These diapers have been fantastic for my son, we would never change our brand from Pampers!
Frances K.
Pampers are my favorite diapers for my kids. as well as their wipes. huggies gave my kids rashes. they wake up wet to their clothes with luvs. pampers does none of that.
Jacqueline H.
Stoney Creek, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I swear by Pampers diapers and have since our first incident with Huggies, they are leak proof long lasting and absorb better than any other brand!