Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersPampers
Cruisers Disposable Diapers Enormous Pack - Size 3 (140ct)

Pampers Cruisers Disposable Diapers Enormous Pack - Size 3 (140ct)

by Pampers

#14 in Diapers

• Up to 12 hours of protection
  • Extra Absorb Channels™ help distribute wetness evenly
  • Our unique 3-way fit adapts at the waist, legs, and bottom so babies have the freedom to play their way

Pampers® Cruisers® is the first and only diaper that has Extra Absorb Channels™* to help distribute wetness evenly, so it doesn’t sag like ordinary diapers** and they stay dry for up to 12 hours. Our unique 3-way fit adapts at the waist, legs, and bottom so babies have the freedom to play their way. Plus, Cruisers feature your baby’s favorite Sesame Street™ designs. Pampers Cruisers are available in sizes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.

Pampers Cruisers Diapers Size 6 WHY every time I upload these activities and pictures to my Instagram for my voxbox campaign it rejects it every single time I mean I’ve uploaded pictures and videos over and over on 2 different campaigns and it rejected them over and overJIF Squeeze Creamy Peanut Butter Smuckers Seedless Red Raspberry Jam ?
At what age did you switch to cruisers?
Who chooses pampers over other brands ?
Start your review of Pampers Cruisers Disposable Diapers Enormous Pack - Size 3 (140ct)!
How would you rate this product?
Leah C.
Joplin , Mo
Pampers Cruisers Disposable Diapers Enormous Pack - Size 3 (140ct) uploaded by Leah C.
Love these things! The kids love them bc they have the Sesame Street characters, and I love them because they are sure to stay dry no matter how many couches they jump off of. :)
Krystle C.
Clinton Twp, MI
We are fans of Pampers!! Our youngest, almost 2, is running around and we've never had a problem with leaking. Love them!
Erica C.
Norfolk
They fit great no leak and it smell better than any other brand diapers i had for my daughter she doesnt break out when it come to pampers huggies and luvs always broke my child out in rash but pampers its one of the best choice
Vanessa V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Pampers Cruisers Disposable Diapers Enormous Pack - Size 3 (140ct) uploaded by Vanessa V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I currently use this product. Never had a problem using it. It really good never had problem with rash or being wet over night
Alison L.
Flint, MI
The only diaper brand that doesn't give my son a rash. I love them ! He has never had a leak or blow out in these diapers!
Victoria  F.
Grayslake, IL
I used thes for my son and I loved them. They never leaked or ripped and they stated on perfectly.
Stefania L.
Roanoke, VA
I bought these from Sam's Club and my 4month old loves them! I only use the brand pampers for his little body and these fit and work so well! Fit great, awesome protection, no rash, hold up great and they smell so fresh unlike others! Such a great buy for the quality! ♡
Robin B.
Gurnee, Il
Not bulky and keep everything thing in the diaper. Also come with cute patterns.
Rebecca B.
Bolingbrook, IL
I switched from swaddlers to cruisers because of leaks, these still leak once on a while but less then the other brands. these also seem to fit better and don't look bulky and uncomfortable
Kayleigh G.
Parma, OH
Love them. They fit really well and don't leak. Huggies are too big in the leg and the cruisers aren't. They also hold more than others
Ask a question to the Influenster community...