BY PAMPERS #26 in Diapers

Give Your Baby Our Best Protection &Amp; Fit! Size 4 &Mdash; 22 &Ndash; 37 Lb. Pampers&Reg; Best Protection &Amp; Fit Up To 12 Hours Of Protection 3 Layers Of Absorbency Versus Only 2 On Ordinary Diapers Pampers Diapers Give Baby Up To 12 Hours Of Protection, So Your Baby Stays Dry And Comfortable.&Nbsp; Pampers Cruisers Are Designed To Move With Your Baby By Adapting At The Waist, Legs, And Bottom.&Nbsp; Less Bulk Than Pampers Baby Dry Means They Can Play Freely, With A Close Fit To Their Bottom.&Nbsp; And With A Soft Backsheet, Baby Is Sure To Stay Comfortable. Features &Amp; Benefits 3-Way Fit Adapts To Fit Baby 3-Way Fit Contours To Baby&Rsquo;S Waist, Legs, And Bottom, So It Fits Baby&Rsquo;S Unique Shape. Specially Designed To Fit Better Than Pampers Baby Dry Less Bulk Than Pampers Baby Dry Gives Baby A Close Fit To Their Bottom.&Nbsp; Stretchy Sides Help The Diaper Stay In Place While Flexing With Baby's Every Movement. Superior Protection Than Before* With Up To 12 Hours Of Protection Cruisers Are More Absorbent Than Before*, So You Can Spend Time Playing With Baby And Less Time Changing Diapers. Fun Sesame Street&Reg; Graphics Featuring Baby's Favorite Sesame Street Characters On Every Diaper. 1-800-726-7377 Made In Usa *Sizes 3 &Ndash; 5 see more...

• There is something better than pampers cruisers??2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katrina F.
David City , NE
Review for: Other more...
By far my all time favorite diapers for my son! They fit great, and move with him. They don't leave the little gel ball things all over when they get too full. Don't have many leaks like we did with other brands.
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Out of all the Pampers diapers the Cruisers line is my least favorite. We just got back from a long road trip and every time we stopped these diapers leaked and we had to do a full outfit change. Otherwise during the day while he was moving they worked fine
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love pampers but the cruisers have kind of disappointed me. I bought them because my son is crawling and moving all around but they don't seem to stay in place on him like they should and don't hold urine the way his smaller sizes did. I'll stick to the baby dry pampers!
Arika S.
Newark, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I dont like these at all. They fall apart after the baby pees twice on the inside. They're pretty easy to find but the price is high I would rather purchase luvs
Devan B.
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Pampers Cruisers Diapers Size 4 Jumbo Pack more...
I loveeeee these! My daughter never has a leak, and never has a rash. I would recommend this to everyone and their mamas 😂 my daughter is very active and they stay on and hold lots of pee. And o would buy again.. I already have
Madison M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Cruisers Size 3 16 Jumbo Pack 35 28 lb, Pampers Cruisers Diapers Size 4 Jumbo Pack more...
I honestly did not like these. They didn't hold up over night or during the day. No leak coverage at all. My son leaked through everytime and my son drinks alot because of his allergies so it makes him thirsty so we were constantly always having to change him so I switched brands and didn't look back.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
For the first year or so I used this brand of diapers for my son
exclusively (unless purchased by others); it was my go to choice for
diapers because of the reliable results. I usually purchased these
diapers from Walmart, Tom Thumb, Dollar General or Albertson's. They fit
well, they did not leak, they have a soft texture and they lasted
throughout the night. Pampers brand also has a point system for (almost)
everything you buy Pampers brand related. It's a great incentive
program used to trade in reward points for merchandise and other
miscellaneous offers (although I just accumulated my points and never
traded them in unfortunately). My only complaint was the price. I found
that Luvs brand was cheaper and worked almost as well. Otherwise, I
would still use Pampers brand diapers. I definitely recommend these
diapers. They are affordable although not the cheapest on the market,
still the best quality (in my opinion). The cruisers variety is great
for a baby on the go!
Megan S.
OK so my son has VERY sensitive skin! Aaand I have tried the cheaper brands of diapers and he always woke up in a puddle of urine!! But when I tried these, I was very surprised! He is a very active one year old, but these diapers Dont bunch up after he crawls around or falls down numerous times on his bum, which is marvelous! Also, I have noticed how a couple brands of diapers have a perfumey smell to then, these do not. I love the fact that he can also keep the same one on all night, and not wake up in a mess! These are def my favorites! Thank you pampers cruisers for making my job a little easier and mornings a little brighter! Lol
Stephanie H.
Lexington, KY
I have been using Pampers on my son since he was born. When we moved into a larger size we switched to the cruisers. We have never had any issues! We use these for nighttime as well without any issues. We usually order via Amazon to get a better deal + have them delivered to the house.
Emily L.
Metropolis, IL
Love our cruisers! Usually buy them in big boxes but this size is great for on the go. A little pricey since I bought them at Walgreens, but when you are desperate for a diaper, no price is too much. I think these are great for little ones that are becoming very active.
Diana P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
There is something better than pampers cruisers??