BY PAMPERS #29 in Diapers

Give Your Baby Our Best Protection &Amp; Fit! Size 4 &Mdash; 22 &Ndash; 37 Lb. Pampers&Reg; Best Protection &Amp; Fit Up To 12 Hours Of Protection 3 Layers Of Absorbency Versus Only 2 On Ordinary Diapers Pampers Diapers Give Baby Up To 12 Hours Of Protection, So Your Baby Stays Dry And Comfortable.&Nbsp; Pampers Cruisers Are Designed To Move With Your Baby By Adapting At The Waist, Legs, And Bottom.&Nbsp; Less Bulk Than Pampers Baby Dry Means They Can Play Freely, With A Close Fit To Their Bottom.&Nbsp; And With A Soft Backsheet, Baby Is Sure To Stay Comfortable. Features &Amp; Benefits 3-Way Fit Adapts To Fit Baby 3-Way Fit Contours To Baby&Rsquo;S Waist, Legs, And Bottom, So It Fits Baby&Rsquo;S Unique Shape. Specially Designed To Fit Better Than Pampers Baby Dry Less Bulk Than Pampers Baby Dry Gives Baby A Close Fit To Their Bottom.&Nbsp; Stretchy Sides Help The Diaper Stay In Place While Flexing With Baby's Every Movement. Superior Protection Than Before* With Up To 12 Hours Of Protection Cruisers Are More Absorbent Than Before*, So You Can Spend Time Playing With Baby And Less Time Changing Diapers. Fun Sesame Street&Reg; Graphics Featuring Baby's Favorite Sesame Street Characters On Every Diaper. 1-800-726-7377 Made In Usa *Sizes 3 &Ndash; 5 see more...

• There is something better than pampers cruisers??2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Laine M.
Daphne, AL
I love pampers! We never have any blow outs or leaks! Best diapers ever! My kids love the characters on the diapers as well.
Emily S.
Pampers is the only brand diapers I would put on my son. All the other brands gave him a rash. I recommend this brand to anyone
Alicia H.
Lake Village, AR
Loved the diapers but sadly my son was allergic to them. Before he broke out, they didn't leak or bunch up when he would move.
Jennifer C.
Love pamper cruisers! My son seems comfortable in them than the other brands. The size 7 is real hard to find sometimes though.
Brittany V.
Bulger, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'll be honest I wasn't a huge fan of these. It didn't hurt my baby which is good but I feel like these leaked super easily.
Allison R.
S Plainfield, NJ
I swear by pampers. I've never tried another brand. My son is 2 and my daughter is 9m and they fit both of them perfectly!!
Courtney H.
Osgood, IN
Pampers cruisers are definitely one of my favorite diapers... they are one of few diapers that my child doesn't pee out of!
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
I like these they hold up well. Just not do overnight I've only ever had luck with the competitors over night diapers :(
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
I loved pamper s when the kids were younger but now all they do is leak, Especially at night! I don't recommend these!
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
Thank God influester sent me these or else I would've never bought them for my son. Love that they don't bulge or sag!
Diana P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
There is something better than pampers cruisers??