BY PAMPERS #29 in Diapers

Give Your Baby Our Best Protection &Amp; Fit! Size 4 &Mdash; 22 &Ndash; 37 Lb. Pampers&Reg; Best Protection &Amp; Fit Up To 12 Hours Of Protection 3 Layers Of Absorbency Versus Only 2 On Ordinary Diapers Pampers Diapers Give Baby Up To 12 Hours Of Protection, So Your Baby Stays Dry And Comfortable.&Nbsp; Pampers Cruisers Are Designed To Move With Your Baby By Adapting At The Waist, Legs, And Bottom.&Nbsp; Less Bulk Than Pampers Baby Dry Means They Can Play Freely, With A Close Fit To Their Bottom.&Nbsp; And With A Soft Backsheet, Baby Is Sure To Stay Comfortable. Features &Amp; Benefits 3-Way Fit Adapts To Fit Baby 3-Way Fit Contours To Baby&Rsquo;S Waist, Legs, And Bottom, So It Fits Baby&Rsquo;S Unique Shape. Specially Designed To Fit Better Than Pampers Baby Dry Less Bulk Than Pampers Baby Dry Gives Baby A Close Fit To Their Bottom.&Nbsp; Stretchy Sides Help The Diaper Stay In Place While Flexing With Baby's Every Movement. Superior Protection Than Before* With Up To 12 Hours Of Protection Cruisers Are More Absorbent Than Before*, So You Can Spend Time Playing With Baby And Less Time Changing Diapers. Fun Sesame Street&Reg; Graphics Featuring Baby's Favorite Sesame Street Characters On Every Diaper. 1-800-726-7377 Made In Usa *Sizes 3 &Ndash; 5 see more...

• There is something better than pampers cruisers??2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alicia K.
Woodstock, GA
Pampers cruisers are perfect for babies on the go! Our old diapers would get all bunched at the hips. The cruisers give her much more comfort as she's crawling and rolling all around!
Sheri C.
I received these pampers diapers through a voxbox. They worked great. My son wore this diaper through the whole night and had little sag...and it was pretty full. I think it's the design.
Brandi A.
Jacksonville, FL
Once my son became more active, Cruisers became the best fit for him during the day time. He is able to walk, run and play while staying comfortable. No leaks (except for the rare nap time leaks), and keeps the moisture in the diaper and not on his skin.
Alisha W.
Dunedin, FL
Bought these cause the store was out of the pampers cruisers, they're nice but I don't care for them as much as the cruisers and baby dry. Still do the trick tho!
Amy W.
I used these with both of my girls for the combined total of 5 years. I tried many other diapers as these are the most expensive ones on the market it seemed but there is a reason they are high priced.
Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
I prefer Cruisers to Huggies Little Movers, I think they fit better. However, Huggies in general has much better coupons and deals and with 2 boys in diapers thats kind of what matters most!
Emily G.
I like these diapers because they are not super thick and bulky. Also I like the characters that are on them, my son can be easily distracted by looking at them.
Brittany C.
Walbridge, OH
These were the perfect diapers for right when my son started walking! Other diapers cut into his legs but these flexed wonderfully & he didn't leak out of them!
Leeandra W.
Church hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
pampers cruisers have been my absolute favorire diapers with both of my kids! they hold phenomenal never had any leaks what so ever with them and they dont sag!
Kimberly O.
Jackson , MS
I will only use Pampers brand on my children. no leaking diapers what so ever!!!! My son was always on the move and these diapers kept up with him! LOVE THEM!!!
Diana P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
There is something better than pampers cruisers??