BY PAMPERS #26 in Diapers

Give Your Baby Our Best Protection &Amp; Fit! Size 4 &Mdash; 22 &Ndash; 37 Lb. Pampers&Reg; Best Protection &Amp; Fit Up To 12 Hours Of Protection 3 Layers Of Absorbency Versus Only 2 On Ordinary Diapers Pampers Diapers Give Baby Up To 12 Hours Of Protection, So Your Baby Stays Dry And Comfortable.&Nbsp; Pampers Cruisers Are Designed To Move With Your Baby By Adapting At The Waist, Legs, And Bottom.&Nbsp; Less Bulk Than Pampers Baby Dry Means They Can Play Freely, With A Close Fit To Their Bottom.&Nbsp; And With A Soft Backsheet, Baby Is Sure To Stay Comfortable. Features &Amp; Benefits 3-Way Fit Adapts To Fit Baby 3-Way Fit Contours To Baby&Rsquo;S Waist, Legs, And Bottom, So It Fits Baby&Rsquo;S Unique Shape. Specially Designed To Fit Better Than Pampers Baby Dry Less Bulk Than Pampers Baby Dry Gives Baby A Close Fit To Their Bottom.&Nbsp; Stretchy Sides Help The Diaper Stay In Place While Flexing With Baby's Every Movement. Superior Protection Than Before* With Up To 12 Hours Of Protection Cruisers Are More Absorbent Than Before*, So You Can Spend Time Playing With Baby And Less Time Changing Diapers. Fun Sesame Street&Reg; Graphics Featuring Baby's Favorite Sesame Street Characters On Every Diaper. 1-800-726-7377 Made In Usa *Sizes 3 &Ndash; 5 see more...

• There is something better than pampers cruisers??2 Answers
Lyndsey S.
Pampers diapers is a great brand. my daughter wears them and seems extremely comfortable in them. She moves round a ton so cruisers are great for the little one. I highly recommend the brand!
lisa n.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love Pampers. They don't feel like plastic like Luvs and they smell better than Huggies. They also have great customer service and took great care of me when I had an issue with the tabs on a diaper. They cost a little more than other diapers but are worth it!
Alicia K.
Woodstock, GA
Pampers cruisers are perfect for babies on the go! Our old diapers would get all bunched at the hips. The cruisers give her much more comfort as she's crawling and rolling all around!
Makala S.
I enjoy Pampers a lot ! They are really soft & fit my daughter well ! The only reason why I don't use them much is because how pricey they can get. But worth it when they are on sale.
Brittany D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Wouldn't dream of putting my daughter in any thing other then pampers!! We have tried them all, sensitives, swaddled, baby dry, premium care. And by far our favorite is cruisers! She has not had 1 leak or blow out with these!! The fit is amazing too!
Sheri C.
I received these pampers diapers through a voxbox. They worked great. My son wore this diaper through the whole night and had little sag...and it was pretty full. I think it's the design.
Brandi A.
Jacksonville, FL
Once my son became more active, Cruisers became the best fit for him during the day time. He is able to walk, run and play while staying comfortable. No leaks (except for the rare nap time leaks), and keeps the moisture in the diaper and not on his skin.
Alisha W.
Dunedin, FL
Bought these cause the store was out of the pampers cruisers, they're nice but I don't care for them as much as the cruisers and baby dry. Still do the trick tho!
Amy W.
I used these with both of my girls for the combined total of 5 years. I tried many other diapers as these are the most expensive ones on the market it seemed but there is a reason they are high priced.
Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
I prefer Cruisers to Huggies Little Movers, I think they fit better. However, Huggies in general has much better coupons and deals and with 2 boys in diapers thats kind of what matters most!
Diana P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
There is something better than pampers cruisers??