BY PAMPERS #31 in Diapers

Give Your Baby Our Best Protection &Amp; Fit! Size 4 &Mdash; 22 &Ndash; 37 Lb. Pampers&Reg; Best Protection &Amp; Fit Up To 12 Hours Of Protection 3 Layers Of Absorbency Versus Only 2 On Ordinary Diapers Pampers Diapers Give Baby Up To 12 Hours Of Protection, So Your Baby Stays Dry And Comfortable.&Nbsp; Pampers Cruisers Are Designed To Move With Your Baby By Adapting At The Waist, Legs, And Bottom.&Nbsp; Less Bulk Than Pampers Baby Dry Means They Can Play Freely, With A Close Fit To Their Bottom.&Nbsp; And With A Soft Backsheet, Baby Is Sure To Stay Comfortable. Features &Amp; Benefits 3-Way Fit Adapts To Fit Baby 3-Way Fit Contours To Baby&Rsquo;S Waist, Legs, And Bottom, So It Fits Baby&Rsquo;S Unique Shape. Specially Designed To Fit Better Than Pampers Baby Dry Less Bulk Than Pampers Baby Dry Gives Baby A Close Fit To Their Bottom.&Nbsp; Stretchy Sides Help The Diaper Stay In Place While Flexing With Baby's Every Movement. Superior Protection Than Before* With Up To 12 Hours Of Protection Cruisers Are More Absorbent Than Before*, So You Can Spend Time Playing With Baby And Less Time Changing Diapers. Fun Sesame Street&Reg; Graphics Featuring Baby's Favorite Sesame Street Characters On Every Diaper. 1-800-726-7377 Made In Usa *Sizes 3 &Ndash; 5 see more...

• There is something better than pampers cruisers??2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brooke K.
Deer Park, TX
I love these diapers! I switched my daughter from the swaddlers to these, and they fit even better and stay on well although she never stops moving. I would recommend these, and will continue to use them!
Jenna N.
Coldwater, OH
Love, Love Pampers diapers! Ive used them on both boys and girls and never have a problem with fit or leaks. We use swaddlers when their newborns and cruisers when their on the move. Worth the money!
Deanna G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Got some from Influenster and I'm glad I tried these again. I wasn't a fan of these for newborn but love them now for our two year old- granted he will only be in them for a little while longer haha!
Lynnsey B.
Chandler, AZ
Only diapers I use on my very active little guy have tried numerous diapers and always seem to have leaks with these they are more shaped to fit baby fit a lot better than the pampers baby dry diapers
Pamela V.
Peoria, IL
Pampers are the only, only, only diapers that will work for my children. Either the Swaddlers, or the Cruisers, they are the absolute best, absorbent and comfortable! I wouldn't choose any other brand.
lisa n.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love Pampers. They don't feel like plastic like Luvs and they smell better than Huggies. They also have great customer service and took great care of me when I had an issue with the tabs on a diaper. They cost a little more than other diapers but are worth it!
Danielle W.
New Gloucester, ME
I swear by Pampers, but didn't care for the Cruisers line.. I felt like I had a lot of leaks and had several outfit changes throughout a day. I stuck with the baby dry line as opposed to the cruisers.
Lyndsey S.
Pampers diapers is a great brand. my daughter wears them and seems extremely comfortable in them. She moves round a ton so cruisers are great for the little one. I highly recommend the brand!
Brittany D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Wouldn't dream of putting my daughter in any thing other then pampers!! We have tried them all, sensitives, swaddled, baby dry, premium care. And by far our favorite is cruisers! She has not had 1 leak or blow out with these!! The fit is amazing too!
Alicia K.
Woodstock, GA
Pampers cruisers are perfect for babies on the go! Our old diapers would get all bunched at the hips. The cruisers give her much more comfort as she's crawling and rolling all around!
Diana P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
There is something better than pampers cruisers??