BY PAMPERS #31 in Diapers

Give Your Baby Our Best Protection &Amp; Fit! Size 4 &Mdash; 22 &Ndash; 37 Lb. Pampers&Reg; Best Protection &Amp; Fit Up To 12 Hours Of Protection 3 Layers Of Absorbency Versus Only 2 On Ordinary Diapers Pampers Diapers Give Baby Up To 12 Hours Of Protection, So Your Baby Stays Dry And Comfortable.&Nbsp; Pampers Cruisers Are Designed To Move With Your Baby By Adapting At The Waist, Legs, And Bottom.&Nbsp; Less Bulk Than Pampers Baby Dry Means They Can Play Freely, With A Close Fit To Their Bottom.&Nbsp; And With A Soft Backsheet, Baby Is Sure To Stay Comfortable. Features &Amp; Benefits 3-Way Fit Adapts To Fit Baby 3-Way Fit Contours To Baby&Rsquo;S Waist, Legs, And Bottom, So It Fits Baby&Rsquo;S Unique Shape. Specially Designed To Fit Better Than Pampers Baby Dry Less Bulk Than Pampers Baby Dry Gives Baby A Close Fit To Their Bottom.&Nbsp; Stretchy Sides Help The Diaper Stay In Place While Flexing With Baby's Every Movement. Superior Protection Than Before* With Up To 12 Hours Of Protection Cruisers Are More Absorbent Than Before*, So You Can Spend Time Playing With Baby And Less Time Changing Diapers. Fun Sesame Street&Reg; Graphics Featuring Baby's Favorite Sesame Street Characters On Every Diaper. 1-800-726-7377 Made In Usa *Sizes 3 &Ndash; 5 see more...

• There is something better than pampers cruisers??2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brianna C.
Hammond, IN
I wish I could have liked these diapers, they didn't last long in my daughter, after about 2 hours her pants would be soaked and I can't tell you how many diaper blow outs we have had while wearing these diapers.
Stacy C.
Senath, MO
At first I was kind of iffy on putting these diapers on my baby because, she had always worn baby dry. Once she wore these for the first time, I loved them! Not only the prints are so cute, but they also lasted on her just like baby dry! Now I only put these on her and they are by far amazing! :)
Victoria B.
Rahway, NJ
I really enjoyed using the Pampers Cruisers on my daughter (from about 1 year old until 2 years old). We rarely had any leaks, which is a huge plus. I just wish they were priced a little cheaper. I switched to a store brand diaper and save a significant amount of money for equal quality.
natalie g.
Silver City NM
Love the pampers brand works miracles on my son no rashes at all and just purchased these today to see if they work better then the original pampers cause my son at that age of moving around a lot.
Angel J.
Nashua, NH
We love these diapers!! They are the first ones that don't leak. The hold very well. They also work well with my little guy that has sensitive skin I love the design that they hold and fit the baby well. They are reasonably priced and seem to be well worth the money.
Hana S.
North Olmsted, OH
I can't use any other form or brand of diapers. These are by far the only ones I use!! They are leak proof, and never cause the filling in the diaper to come out and stick to the baby like other diapers do. I've never had a problem with Pampers!
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
If i could give this review a higher rating i would.  Pampers are the only diapers i prefer and will put on my son.  They are soft, comfortable, don't leave marks on his little legs and best of all they hold the soilings in very well.  The price is worth the comfort for my son and all his laundry i have to do :)
Amanda m.
Morgantown , WV
I loved all the pampers diapers but the cruisers were by far my favorite once my kiddos were moving around. They wick moisture away from the skin and absorb a lot. Definitely fit snug and don't gap causing leaks.
Tasha T.
Somerset, KY
Pampers are all I have ever used on my daughter. I love them for during the day when she's running around & playing but I also love them for night. She never has any leaking, & they never cause her to have a rash
Ashley B.
Poughkeepsie , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I do not like pampers at all . I have 4 children and I had a problem every time I tried to use them I had leakage problems and I don't like how they feel at all !! I really just don't recommend them at all
Diana P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
There is something better than pampers cruisers??