BY PAMPERS #26 in Diapers

Give Your Baby Our Best Protection &Amp; Fit! Size 4 &Mdash; 22 &Ndash; 37 Lb. Pampers&Reg; Best Protection &Amp; Fit Up To 12 Hours Of Protection 3 Layers Of Absorbency Versus Only 2 On Ordinary Diapers Pampers Diapers Give Baby Up To 12 Hours Of Protection, So Your Baby Stays Dry And Comfortable.&Nbsp; Pampers Cruisers Are Designed To Move With Your Baby By Adapting At The Waist, Legs, And Bottom.&Nbsp; Less Bulk Than Pampers Baby Dry Means They Can Play Freely, With A Close Fit To Their Bottom.&Nbsp; And With A Soft Backsheet, Baby Is Sure To Stay Comfortable. Features &Amp; Benefits 3-Way Fit Adapts To Fit Baby 3-Way Fit Contours To Baby&Rsquo;S Waist, Legs, And Bottom, So It Fits Baby&Rsquo;S Unique Shape. Specially Designed To Fit Better Than Pampers Baby Dry Less Bulk Than Pampers Baby Dry Gives Baby A Close Fit To Their Bottom.&Nbsp; Stretchy Sides Help The Diaper Stay In Place While Flexing With Baby's Every Movement. Superior Protection Than Before* With Up To 12 Hours Of Protection Cruisers Are More Absorbent Than Before*, So You Can Spend Time Playing With Baby And Less Time Changing Diapers. Fun Sesame Street&Reg; Graphics Featuring Baby's Favorite Sesame Street Characters On Every Diaper. 1-800-726-7377 Made In Usa *Sizes 3 &Ndash; 5 see more...

• There is something better than pampers cruisers??2 Answers
Megan S.
OK so my son has VERY sensitive skin! Aaand I have tried the cheaper brands of diapers and he always woke up in a puddle of urine!! But when I tried these, I was very surprised! He is a very active one year old, but these diapers Dont bunch up after he crawls around or falls down numerous times on his bum, which is marvelous! Also, I have noticed how a couple brands of diapers have a perfumey smell to then, these do not. I love the fact that he can also keep the same one on all night, and not wake up in a mess! These are def my favorites! Thank you pampers cruisers for making my job a little easier and mornings a little brighter! Lol
Stephanie H.
Lexington, KY
I have been using Pampers on my son since he was born. When we moved into a larger size we switched to the cruisers. We have never had any issues! We use these for nighttime as well without any issues. We usually order via Amazon to get a better deal + have them delivered to the house.
Emily L.
Metropolis, IL
Love our cruisers! Usually buy them in big boxes but this size is great for on the go. A little pricey since I bought them at Walgreens, but when you are desperate for a diaper, no price is too much. I think these are great for little ones that are becoming very active.
DeJa's V.
Suffolk, VA
I do not like these diapers one bit and I LOVE Pampers! The best brand for my kids and I'm extremely disappointed by the outcome. They're not the best for night time diapers, I wouldn't recommend them for that. But we went through more outfits in a day than diapers because she peed through them so often. They fit within our budget but I won't buy them again.

I wouldn't recommend them, sorry
Margaret W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the size my daughter is currently in. We love the Cruisers, because they haven't leaked for us. Before we switched from the Swaddlers, we had a few leaks but it was probably because my daughter outgrew the Swaddlers. We love Pampers though! They've been the best for us!
Denitra S.
Greeley, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have only used pampers and huggies for my son he is 10 months right now when he was a baby I loves to use pampers because they are so soft. but the bigger they got they started leaking in over night so I switched to huggies and I believe huggies work great and last all night.
Kayleigh W.
Roanoke, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love pampers !!!! We used th swaddled as a newborn till she was on the move a lot and now the cruisers. They fit snug and don't leak anywhere and work great with a busy baby ! They are worth spending the extra money. Great absorption overnight. I Will Always Use pampers!!
Karen S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
When I opened them the first time I thought they were gonna be no good. They seemed too thin and I thought they would leak big time, but boy was I wrong. They work amazingly and keep my baby dry. They are everything you need in a diaper.
Brittany J.
I love Pampers! They are way better than Huggies and Luvs. Luvs would leak through when my step daughter would nap and Huggies just didn't fit right no matter what the size. Pampers are the best and I recommend using Pampers all the time.
Jessica R.
Albany, GA
I started using these when my little one started crawling and they are super effective ! I bought them from toys r us/ babies r us. They were more than I wanted to spend on diapers, but they are worth it and I would but them again!
Diana P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
There is something better than pampers cruisers??