BY PAMPERS #29 in Diapers

Give Your Baby Our Best Protection &Amp; Fit! Size 4 &Mdash; 22 &Ndash; 37 Lb. Pampers&Reg; Best Protection &Amp; Fit Up To 12 Hours Of Protection 3 Layers Of Absorbency Versus Only 2 On Ordinary Diapers Pampers Diapers Give Baby Up To 12 Hours Of Protection, So Your Baby Stays Dry And Comfortable.&Nbsp; Pampers Cruisers Are Designed To Move With Your Baby By Adapting At The Waist, Legs, And Bottom.&Nbsp; Less Bulk Than Pampers Baby Dry Means They Can Play Freely, With A Close Fit To Their Bottom.&Nbsp; And With A Soft Backsheet, Baby Is Sure To Stay Comfortable. Features &Amp; Benefits 3-Way Fit Adapts To Fit Baby 3-Way Fit Contours To Baby&Rsquo;S Waist, Legs, And Bottom, So It Fits Baby&Rsquo;S Unique Shape. Specially Designed To Fit Better Than Pampers Baby Dry Less Bulk Than Pampers Baby Dry Gives Baby A Close Fit To Their Bottom.&Nbsp; Stretchy Sides Help The Diaper Stay In Place While Flexing With Baby's Every Movement. Superior Protection Than Before* With Up To 12 Hours Of Protection Cruisers Are More Absorbent Than Before*, So You Can Spend Time Playing With Baby And Less Time Changing Diapers. Fun Sesame Street&Reg; Graphics Featuring Baby's Favorite Sesame Street Characters On Every Diaper. 1-800-726-7377 Made In Usa *Sizes 3 &Ndash; 5 see more...

• There is something better than pampers cruisers??2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lidia F.
Lemoore , CA
Great diapers for a 2-3 yr old not expensive and good quality smell so good these are my favorite for when my kids start running around . Certainly recomendable to any parent with there toddlers who's running up and down.
DeJa's V.
I do not like these diapers one bit and I LOVE Pampers! The best brand for my kids and I'm extremely disappointed by the outcome. They're not the best for night time diapers, I wouldn't recommend them for that. But we went through more outfits in a day than diapers because she peed through them so often. They fit within our budget but I won't buy them again.

I wouldn't recommend them, sorry
Kayleigh W.
Roanoke, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love pampers !!!! We used th swaddled as a newborn till she was on the move a lot and now the cruisers. They fit snug and don't leak anywhere and work great with a busy baby ! They are worth spending the extra money. Great absorption overnight. I Will Always Use pampers!!
Denitra S.
Greeley, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have only used pampers and huggies for my son he is 10 months right now when he was a baby I loves to use pampers because they are so soft. but the bigger they got they started leaking in over night so I switched to huggies and I believe huggies work great and last all night.
Margaret W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the size my daughter is currently in. We love the Cruisers, because they haven't leaked for us. Before we switched from the Swaddlers, we had a few leaks but it was probably because my daughter outgrew the Swaddlers. We love Pampers though! They've been the best for us!
Karen S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
When I opened them the first time I thought they were gonna be no good. They seemed too thin and I thought they would leak big time, but boy was I wrong. They work amazingly and keep my baby dry. They are everything you need in a diaper.
Brittany J.
I love Pampers! They are way better than Huggies and Luvs. Luvs would leak through when my step daughter would nap and Huggies just didn't fit right no matter what the size. Pampers are the best and I recommend using Pampers all the time.
Jacquinette D.
I usually a Huggies girl for my 7 months old sensitive bottom. However, after receiving the Pampers Voxbox I have switched to Pampers. love that they don't have a scent that'll irritate my son buttocks. Also. they really don't sag! New favorite diaper!
Jessica R.
Albany, GA
I started using these when my little one started crawling and they are super effective ! I bought them from toys r us/ babies r us. They were more than I wanted to spend on diapers, but they are worth it and I would but them again!
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
I really like the quality of pampers diapers over all. I think that they are top of the line in quality and being conscientious about perfume sensitivities in young babies. I didn't have the greatest experience with cruisers, I felt that they were too leaky, and by far the least absorbable diapers.
Diana P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
There is something better than pampers cruisers??