BY PAMPERS #36 in Diapers

Give Your Baby Our Best Protection &Amp; Fit! Size 4 &Mdash; 22 &Ndash; 37 Lb. Pampers&Reg; Best Protection &Amp; Fit Up To 12 Hours Of Protection 3 Layers Of Absorbency Versus Only 2 On Ordinary Diapers Pampers Diapers Give Baby Up To 12 Hours Of Protection, So Your Baby Stays Dry And Comfortable.&Nbsp; Pampers Cruisers Are Designed To Move With Your Baby By Adapting At The Waist, Legs, And Bottom.&Nbsp; Less Bulk Than Pampers Baby Dry Means They Can Play Freely, With A Close Fit To Their Bottom.&Nbsp; And With A Soft Backsheet, Baby Is Sure To Stay Comfortable. Features &Amp; Benefits 3-Way Fit Adapts To Fit Baby 3-Way Fit Contours To Baby&Rsquo;S Waist, Legs, And Bottom, So It Fits Baby&Rsquo;S Unique Shape. Specially Designed To Fit Better Than Pampers Baby Dry Less Bulk Than Pampers Baby Dry Gives Baby A Close Fit To Their Bottom.&Nbsp; Stretchy Sides Help The Diaper Stay In Place While Flexing With Baby's Every Movement. Superior Protection Than Before* With Up To 12 Hours Of Protection Cruisers Are More Absorbent Than Before*, So You Can Spend Time Playing With Baby And Less Time Changing Diapers. Fun Sesame Street&Reg; Graphics Featuring Baby's Favorite Sesame Street Characters On Every Diaper. 1-800-726-7377 Made In Usa *Sizes 3 &Ndash; 5 see more...

• There is something better than pampers cruisers??2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek , WV
Worst diapers ever! Every diaper in the pack busted after just one wetting.
rachel h.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Pampers Cruisers Diapers Size 4 Jumbo Pack more...
Super disappointed. This was the only brand we have used since she came home from the hospital and have been very happy, but this last box must have a manufacturer defect or something. The diapers last 3-4 hours max, and at that point, the seam on the diaper opens and all of the absorbent gel falls out. Numerous times I have changed my son before his nap and when he wakes up and I pick him up the absorbent gel is just falling out of his pants leg! It's a mess to clean up and very annoying. Will be moving away from this brand next
Karla P.
Caracas
Review for: Cruisers Size 3 16 Jumbo Pack 35 28 lb more...
Excelentes pañales, duran toda la noche, no irritan al bebé, son resistentes, suaves, son perfectos, se ajustan bien, no se caen cuando están muy cargados, no se desbordan.
Dawn J.
Cornwall, ON
Idk I don't really like them, I don't know what it is about them either, all I can think of is they feel kind of cheap to me. They work perfectly fine but I'm just not a fan and I also think they don't look comfortable on
Diana P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4

I love Pampers Cruisers Diapers there are fabulous my baby is starting to run, to distinguish when you do your pipi and these diapers seem ideal to me in this process
Megan S.
London, ON
I have tried each of the different types of diapers that Pampers offers. Once my son became more active, Cruisers became the best fit for him during the day time. He is able to walk, run and play while staying comfortable. No leaks (except for the rare nap time leaks), and keeps the moisture in the diaper and not on his skin. I would definitely recommend this brand and type of diapers to fellow moms with active children.
Danielle N.
Windsor, ON
We love this product! Holds on fabulously with our daughter constantly on the move! She wears a size 5 currently, and she's been using the Cruisers almost religiously since she was big enough! If only they held as much as the Baby Dry though. But that's only a small downfall.
Natasha P.
These are the only brand of Diapers I use and I swear by them! They fit my son very well and he seems to move around comfortably in them. They hold poo & pee rather well too and I've barely had any leaks or blow outs as to using Huggies diapers they just don't compare.
April B.
Hamilton, ON
These are some of the best diapers around. My children have all had a sensitivity to diapers and this is one of two brands that I can use on them. They are super absorbent too!
dalia a.
sydney
I swear by Pampers, but didn't care for the Cruisers line.. I felt like I had a lot of leaks and had several outfit changes throughout a day. I stuck with the baby dry line as opposed to the cruisers.
Diana P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
There is something better than pampers cruisers??