BY PAMPERS

Give your baby our best protection and fit! pampers diapers give baby up to 12 hours of protection, so your baby stays dry and comfortable. Pampers cruisers are designed to move with your baby by adapting at the waist, legs, and bottom. Less bulk than pampers baby dry means they can play freely, with a close fit to their bottom. And with a soft backsheet, baby is sure to stay comfortable. Pampers cruisers diapers are available in sizes 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. Pampers cruisers economy pack plus a 3-pack of pampers sensitive wipes! Pampers best protection and fit 3-way fit adapts at the waist, legs, and bottom up to 12 hours of overnight... see more...

• Pampers cruisers vs Huggies lil movers? What's the comparison?3 Answers
kristal f.
Rio Grande City, TX
Love how flexible they are so my son feels comfty when walking or crawling. I'm a little disappointed on the quality inside the diaper. my son weighs 24 pounds and uses a size 4 ..usually a box costs 25 dollars it can be a little pricey amongst others but its definitely woth it
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
I love using pampers. i exclusively use them for my daughter! they fit her so perfectly and she never had a reaction to using them! they are affordable and i don't have any problems with them falling apart! they are a great brand of diapers! i recommend them!
Laura  G.
Middleton, ID
Pampers is the only brand of diapers I will put on my kids. I've used them with all 3 of my babes. Great quality, seem to be leak free. The sensitive wipes are amazing. I purchase them even when I don't have kids in diapers.
Adriana  .
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have been using Pampers diapers and sensitive whites since my baby was born I love both products; she feels comfortable on the cruisers she is wearing on this stage and I love the wipes are soft on her skin.
Jenna H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I wasn't a big fan of the Pampers only because the blue line didn't always show when she was wet. Other than that no complaints.
Tamalea T.
PRATTVILLE, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pampers!!! Oh how I love this brand. I'm almost done with them. Real soon my boy is going to be completely potty trained :)
Kate E.
This is the only brand I will use on my kids. it has no smell and leaves skin feeling clean and soft.
Bianca O.
Amarillo, TX
Buy these all the time. i love pampers cruisers, they really do move and embody your babies bum.
Lori S.
Jackson, MO
I love pampers my son breaks out in any other brand so this is all I buy and they are great

Rebecca G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Sensitive wipes were our go to for our newborn son. He had sensitive skin and I needed something that he wouldn't react with. Pampers is our go to brand even now that he is older.
Michelle C.
Waco, TX
Pampers cruisers vs Huggies lil movers? What's the comparison?