BY PAMPERS

Jumbo.
Cruisers comfort Flex, comfortable and flexible.
Flexes to Fit for Comfortable Movement.
Comfort Flex Diaper.
Super Stretchy Sides.
SESAME STREET.

Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
My daughter cant wear pampers. anytime I have put her in pampers she breaks out in a rash. I am not sure if there is a perfume that they use in the diapers or what it is but when ever she wears them she gets a rash and not a diaper rash. The only diaper my daughter has been able to wear are huggies. However I do love the papmers wipes
Micha B.
I LOVE Pampers diapers! Especially the Cruisers. Other brands don't hold together, and leave baby's skin raw from crawling. But Pampers got it right! They are very absorbent, and contour to baby's body just right; ensuring that they can move freely as they learn to crawl and walk!
Kara P.
Byrdstown, TN
If I could give these more stars, I definitely would! My daughter started out in Pampers Swaddlers at the hospital and now that she is mobile, she uses cruisers. We absolutely love them! Great for overnight use as well.
Zitlali  Z.
These are my favorite diapers, some other ones I have used gave my son a rash . They are nice and soft also really good overnight they don't leak at all.
Marcia  Y.
My daughter is a big girl now but, I've only used Pampers. I absolutely loved these, no leaking, absorbs well.
Works well and doesn't leak. I love pampers diapers. They smell amazing too. Nice job pampers