Pampers Cruisers Diapers Giant Pack - Size 6 (76 Count) uploaded by Taylor B.Pampers Cruisers Diapers Giant Pack - Size 6 (76 Count) uploaded by Jessenia R.

BY PAMPERS

pampers diapers give baby up to 12 hours of protection, so babies stay dry and comfortable. Pampers cruisers are designed to move with babies by adapting at their waist, legs and bottom. Less bulk than pampers baby dry means babies can play freely, with a close fit to their bottom. With a soft backsheet, babies are sure to stay comfortable. Pampers cruisers diapers are available in sizes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7. Pampers best protection and fit. Three-way fit adapts at the waist, legs, and bottom. Up to 12 hours of overnight protection (*sizes 3 5) 3 layers of absorbency, compared to only two in ordinary diapers. Diapers come with... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have been using pampers cruisers since my oldest was a baby, he is 5 now! I currently use them for my 18 month old! They hold up well, I’ve never had an issue with them leaking during the day or over night. I will keep buying Pampers Cruisers until my son is out of diapers!
Kylee C.
Blackfoot, ID
I've used pampers since my son was born and loved them the whole time! Have only had blow outs when it was time to move up a size, other than that they keep EVERYTHING in! I also love that they don't feel cheap like some of the other diapers I've bought.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These diapers are the best. Never had a problem with pampers. They hold so much overnight as well. Didn't wake up with pee everywhere. I only used these for my son and when I have another, it will only be with PAMPERS
Tiana C.
I have used pampers since my son was born. I tried using huggies, but they just seemed so bulky and always fit weird so it never kept everything in. With the cruisers, they seem thin but actually work better and have a better fit.
Bethany P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love all pampers but once my daughter was on the go pampers cruisers was the best way to go. 18 months I've tried so many brands and pampers have yet to disappoint me.
Morgan G.
Dunkirk, NY
I can't say enough about how I've used pampers since day 1 for our little one and loved them. We used them all the way up to size 6. It was perfect for transitioning her to using the potty.
Jessenia R.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son use this brand. Since he been born! This only one has help me keep the pee in. As well the only brand we have truth with!
cid S.
Midway Park, NC
Good but not great. Huggies absorbs much better and will always be my first choice but when i need to watch prices I do pampers
Crystal f.
Tucson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great diapers! Have never had a "explosion" with these diapers. They seem comfy and snug. No problem with them at all.
Ana M.
I love cruisers my son feels so comfortable running when he wears the cruisers. I tell all my friends
jawana h.
Gray, KY
Is this your favorite brand?