Baby & ToddlerDiaperingBaby WipesPampers
Pampers Complete Clean Baby Fresh Scent

Pampers® Complete Clean™ Baby Fresh Scent

by Pampers

Refreshing scent

For a fresh feeling and an enjoyable changing experience

Great for bottom, hands, and face

Completely cleans, from top to bottom

Soft and strong

To clean up all the messes quickly

la recomienda ?
Start your review of Pampers® Complete Clean™ Baby Fresh Scent!
Viridiana M.
Vallejo, CA
Pampers® Complete Clean™ Baby Fresh Scent uploaded by Viridiana M.
Pampers® Complete Clean™ Baby Fresh Scent uploaded by Viridiana M.
Amo 😘 Pampers, desde sus pañales, y cada producto, todo es tan bien pensado para nuestros peques y consentidos de casa, y es una caricia un cariño, estás toallas son súper suavecitas no irritan, amo el empaque, las que han probado esta marca no me dejarán mentir es maravillosa 😘
Kathryn T.
Louisville, KY
Pampers® Complete Clean™ Baby Fresh Scent uploaded by Kathryn T.
I received these pampers wipes in exchange for my honest review. My experience with these wipes are awesome! The smell of the botanical rain wipes are unlike any other wipes I have used a clean fresh scent but still very saturated with out leaving a sticky after feel! There is no need to use half a pack because they are strong. I am very pleased and would purchase in the future! Especially looking into the regular cost they are also very affordable!
Christina T.
Pampers® Complete Clean™ Baby Fresh Scent uploaded by Christina T.
I always have been a fan of pampers and these wipes 2did not disappoint! not only were they super soft and durable, but they smelled better than any wipes I've used previously. my daughter enjoyed the smell and they stood up against anything I used them for. I'll be on the look out to use these again. also, them being flushable made all the more better and convenient.
Karina O.
Nacogdoches, TX
Pampers® Complete Clean™ Baby Fresh Scent uploaded by Karina O.
The wipes are really good smell-“baby fresh”. You can smell them when you open up the box they came in … I have no problem with them. I normally opt for fragrance-free, but I don’t mind these one bit. They see also thick which It’s a plus. I’m able to wipe down my baby’s high chair after his meals using just one. It leaves it smelling fresh and no stains!!! Bye bye orange carrot spots. The multi use wipes are awesome as well! I’m now carrying them in the diaper bag to clean the baby after he gets into things. I will definitely be purchasing them in the future.
vivian P.
Love these wipes, they smell amazing too! Super soft. I did not apply for this campaign/ I don’t have kids, but I appreciate being a part of it!
Ivette H.
Perry, GA
Pampers® Complete Clean™ Baby Fresh Scent uploaded by Ivette H.
I got 2 packs 2 different smells. The clean and the rainforest. They both smell really nice, really pleasant. Now, I believe they should be a little thicker but over all they are soft but I need to use 2 wipes to get the job done not one for a number 2. I would recommend because of the price point.
Maria L.
Pampers® Complete Clean™ Baby Fresh Scent uploaded by Maria L.
I like how durable these wipes are! My spouse and I use them for cleaning up messes around the house (especially when our cat gets sick). They smell great and are thick wipes. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Keitha D.
Lubbock, TX
Pampers® Complete Clean™ Baby Fresh Scent uploaded by Keitha D.
These wipes are great for cleaning up small messes. I used them to clean up after messy meals. I wouldn’t mind them being more absorbent. The scent is amazing!
Irma A.
Santa Paula, CA
Pampers® Complete Clean™ Baby Fresh Scent uploaded by Irma A.
Honestly great packaging love how it looks has a matte package easy to grab out of pouch ! Convenient yo take on the go tried it this weekend loved how it’s easy to carry doesn’t weight much
Tiffany J.
Union, SC
Pampers® Complete Clean™ Baby Fresh Scent uploaded by Tiffany J.
Pampers® Complete Clean™ Baby Fresh Scent uploaded by Tiffany J.
I was so glad to receive my pampers baby wipes Voxbox from Influenster, my daughter forgot to leave a pack of pampers wipes in my grandsons babybag when she dropped the baby off for work, Pampers voxbox to the rescue! I was so glad to have them on hand.As always pampers baby wipes are affordable and always has a pleasant scent, if you don't like a mild fragrance, they are available in unscented.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...