New ParentDiaperingBaby WipesPampers
Complete Clean Unscented Baby Wipes

Pampers Complete Clean Unscented Baby Wipes

by Pampers

Pampers Complete Clean wipes clean from top to bottoms. A soft touch and durable strength make these versatile wipes tough enough to tackle messy hands and diaper changes, yet gentle enough to clean your baby’s delicate face. Unscented for a clean that’s dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic, Pampers Complete Clean wipes also do not contain parabens, phenoxyethanol, perfume, alcohol or dyes.Product Features:Pampers Complete Clean wipes clean from top to bottoms4X stronger* for a durable, yet gentle cleanUnscented for a fragrance-free cleanFree of alcohol, perfume, parabens, phenoxyethanol and dyesDermatologist-tested and hypoallergenicRefill packs are designed for use with Pampers tubsIncludes 1,152 wipesWarranty: 1-800-380-2583(Model 3700076020)*vs. leading U.S. subbrand

Pampers Complete Clean wipes clean from top to bottoms; 4X stronger* for a durable, yet gentle clean; Unscented for a fragrance-free clean; Free of alcohol, perfume, parabens, phenoxyethanol and dyes; Dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic; Refill packs are designed for use with Pampers tubs; Includes 1,152 wipes

Size(s): 1152

Dimensions: 9.44\

Includes: 1,152 Wipes

Material(s): Water, Citric Acid, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitan Caprylate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Bis-Peg/Ppg-16/16 Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance/Parfum

Estimated Delivery: 3-5 Business Days

Model Number: 3700076020

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pampers Complete Clean Unscented Baby Wipes!
Dalia A.
Oakland, CA
Pampers Complete Clean Unscented Baby Wipes uploaded by Dalia A.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best hands down to the most iconic and best baby wipes ever !!!! I like this wipes because they are good for sensitive skin it highly meet my expectations and also my baby loves them because they are so convenient for everything and everywhere since he born to know he used this pampers I unscented wipes Pampers Complete Clean Unscented Baby Wipes
Valerie M.
Fountain, MI
Pampers wipes have been my saving grace with my daughter. They works every single time with no problems at all. She never gets red or seems irritated with these wipes ever! They work very well, I tell everybody. I use this product with all and any baby or toddler and always have them on hand!
Chrissy C.
New Bedford, MA
I have tried other wipes but I always go back to these. I feel they are the strongest wipes for a good clean
Katie N.
Amarillo, TX
Purchased at: Target
Pampers is one of my overall favorite baby brands. These wipes are no exception. I particularly love the unscented wipes because they keep my baby clean without causing any sensitivity issues to dyes and perfumes.
Kayla P.
Breaux Bridge, LA
My daughter has really sensitive skin, so these wipes are the only ones we can use on her besides the water wipes. I love that they come in an unscented fragrance, and the pack of wipes lasts forever. Even for major messes, you can just use a couple and get everything clean!
Jenny R.
Pinole, CA
TheE are perfect they are soft and thick really get the job done and they come in a descent Amount
Elizabeth B.
Capac
I thought these were decent quality wipes. They are thicker, but do not leave a residue or pieces behind.

I do appreciate a non scented wipe. I don’t see the point of having a babies bottom smell like cucumbers.

The price is fair for the product, but if I had the choice I would purchase parents choice instead.

Overall, good product.
Just has a better competitor

Overall, good product.
Just has a better competitor

Heather B.
Mount Holly, NC
I love these unscented baby wipes. I am definitely one to stray from any unknown chemicals or fragrances on my baby and these are great.
Mariah R.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I liked the unscented wipes on my little guy since he has such sensitive skin. They are very moist and clean up the mess. One wipe goes a long way.
Amanda M.
Waco, TX
I love the smooth soft finish to these. I am not sure if it’s the liquid or the actual wipe (or both) but the silkiness helps with messy, sticky cleanups because it glides over skin well.

Looking for your answer?