BY PAMPERS

lavender.
calming.
Helps calm and soothe baby.
Helps leave skin feeling perfectly clean.
Alcohol free* - ALCOHOL FREE WIPES* - *(CONTAINS NO ETHANOL OR RUBBING ALCOHOL).
Gentle enough for hands and face.

Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these baby wipes , sensitive on my little ones skin the lavender scent smells amazing and really relaxes my daughter I'll be needing to buy more soon I highly recommend to anyone with sensitive skin babies
Sharon L.
Troy , NY
Love these! The scent The feel.. Yes we all know lavender is a nite nite remedy, well after dinner I love for them to wipe their hands off and face with one of these wipes and before you know it... I have sleeping beauties...
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Can I give these a zero!? These smell disgusting. I went and purchased these wipes after buying the lavender wash from johnson and johnson and WOW - these wipes are gross! They smell like an old lady...
Maria P.
Gallup, NM
I absolutely love this brand of wipes!! They're gentle on my baby's bottom and they aren't over scented like some other brands I've used. They don't dry out either, like I've found some brands to do
Pat M.
I thought these were excellent for my granddaughters. We tried them on 4 2 year olds and 1 one year old and they seemed to not wiggle as much when we were changing them.
Rachel H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Pampers wipes and diapers are my favorite! Love the calming smell on these, and they are nice and thick to get the job done!
Clarissa H.
New rochelle, NY
These wipes are great especially for nighttime use because it has a nice lavendar scent to it. Which is always calming
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These really helped my sons bottom to smell better after every wipe and helped to sooth is Bottom from. Diaper rash
Angela N.
Aaaawwwwh ! ! I'm going to have to get these for my cousin who is due in August ! ! I bet they smell good ! !
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Not practical. Why does my kid's bum need to smell like lavender? There are better ways to get her relaxed.
Paige R.
Ocala, FL
I'm always at target and walmart & I've never seen these before! What stores can you find them at?
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bet these are great! I've never seen these at the stores. Would like to know where you can find them and how they work. Do they have a calming effect like the lotions and washes?
Delmy O.
New Orleans, LA
My baby has really sensitive skin. I've tried tons and tons of wipes. How well do these work and do they have lanolin or close to.