Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON

I like these because they are unscented so I don't have to worry about them irritating my baby's bum because of any fragrances (especially if she already has a rash). However, I don't buy these a lot because I like the Kirkland ones more. I usually just get these if there is a really good sale and I have a good coupon. Or if I run out of wipes before I can make it back to Costco.
andrea b.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA

I love pampers wipes as well as the diapers. They smell good even though they are unscented. They are a tad pricey for a wipe but I usually coupon with them. I buy mine at walmart or the dollar general. & the little carry case works wonders because once you run out you can put more right back in so they don't dry out and be on your way.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Albion, NY

Pampers baby wipes were the only wipes i could use on my daughter in order to avoid rashes and breakouts.
amanda b.
amanda b.
Englewood, FL

I use this wipes on my 22 month old because he has a sensitive butt and they work great. These wipes are the only ones he doesn't scream when I wipe him because they don't burn his bottom and he doesn't break out in a rash like he does from all the others. So if you have a child with sensitive skin these are the wipes to use for sure.
Maegan H.
Maegan H.
Alvin, TX

I absolutely adore these wipes. They pull out so easily, one after the next. Making for a faster, easier, cleaner change. Also they have just the right amount of moisture.
Sheena B.
Sheena B.

Love these wipes for my twin boys that are 14 months, a lot of diaper changes in my house!!!
Shar W.
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , Tx

My little one loves this product! It is so perfect for him. I'm a proud supporter!!
Maris R.
Maris R.

Love Pampers Baby Wipes. I use these all the time. Soft and not an overpowering smell. Other baby wipes can have overwhelming smells, when your constantly using them. Ive never been disappointed with Pampers baby wipes, I recommend it to other parents.

Join Now