BY PAMPERS

Complete cleaning. Cleans, moisturises, freshens.

Clinically proven gentle
Designed with your baby's delicate skin needs in mind

Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic
To ensure they are gentle against your baby's skin

• How do these compare to Pampers Sensitive wipes? We have ...2 Answers
  • Do you like this brand over other national brands?3 Answers
  • Do you like pampers or a different brand?5 Answers
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Me encantan estos wipes, mi hija los utiliza desde que nació y ya está rumbo al año, los recomiendo son súper suaves y hipoalergenicos, lo mejor es que no contienen alcohol y podemos usarlas hasta para desmaquillarnos. Definitivamente los volvería a comprar si llegara a tener otro bebé.
Aundrea P.
Washington, DC
I love the scent of these wipes and they really smell so good. My son is under one and he poops a lot, so when I use these wipes, it takes that nasty smell away. They are also good to put in your purse, because they are not big and heavy.
Charlie M.
Mill End, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Great and easy way of taking make up! Leaves skin feeling clean and soft and also has a nice scent to the wipes. The wipes met my expectations as they were able to take all my makeup off without any problems.
Juanita V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love love love.

Out of all the Wipes I have gotten pampers have been my go to wipe.
SDQ611325 Isaac Emilio R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Otro de mis favoritos para usarlo con mis niñas. Uso productos de calidad con mis nenas. Ya que esas partes son súper delicadas
Vanessa M.
Love these wipes. The are so gentle and smell good. I would like them to be more damp.
Khadija K.
I love the baby fresh smell, smells like a newborn. I love how soft the wipes are, each wipe is moist. Unlike Huggies. I love these pampers wipes. I've been using their products for decades....
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We've been using Pampers Baby Fresh Wipes for over 3 years now with or two little ones! We have tried various other brands, and never achieve the same results that we do with Pampers. They're soft, great for sensitive skin, affordable and smell exactly that.. baby fresh!
Maria Q.
Mercedes, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
So far these have been my go to wipes used them for my first child and now using with my second they are perfect for the price and quality ive used other one that have been to drued or have given my children a rash and these are just right.
Briana B.
White hall, AR
Smells great and have set there name s in family's for year and is a great product.
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Do you like pampers or a different brand?
Kae Le M.
Florence, AL
Do you like this brand over other national brands?
Aimee C.
Davenport, FL
How do these compare to Pampers Sensitive wipes? We have been using the Sensitive wipes for over 7 years now. Baby #3 doesn't seem to have as sensitive skin as our other two. We noticed a price difference and was wondering how the two compared.
Belmarys C.