BY PAMPERS

Complete cleaning. Cleans, moisturises, freshens.

Clinically proven gentle
Designed with your baby's delicate skin needs in mind

Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic
To ensure they are gentle against your baby's skin

• How do these compare to Pampers Sensitive wipes? We have ...2 Answers
  • Do you like this brand over other national brands?3 Answers
  • Do you like pampers or a different brand?5 Answers
Nathaly S.
Sun Prairie, WI
These are a great alternative to the Pampers sensitive wipes (which are a bit pricier). They are thick, they have a slight fresh smell (nothing obnoxious), and most importantly (to me) they get the job done with two or three wipes without being harsh on the skin.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
As a first time mom I have to say I have been loving everything from the Pampers brand. These wipes clean very well and they smell so good and powdery fresh! I will be purchasing these again.
Amanda M.
Peoria , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pampers wipes were too thin and dry. I tried them because coupons and rebates made them very cheap. I usually use Huggies. While using Pampers wipes, I had to use twice as many to get the job done. Sorry but I wouldn't recommend the thin wipes to any parent.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
I love pamper diapers and wipes. The qupes are thick and are great for any clean up. I love that you can buy them in bulk. Great product for a great price. I would highly recommend them.
Brittany P.
Holland, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use Pampers baby wipes daily and not just for diaper changes. I also use them to clean off my daughter's face and fingers. I love soft they are and how they just glide over her skin. I never had any skin irritation issues or anything. Just love them.
Olivia R.
Wildomar, CA
These are my go to to keep my baby smelling fresh and clean. I have been buying these for over 2 years now and they are pretty affordable. They can be found at just about any grocery store, target, cvs, etc... I love the smell and how durable they are.
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
I love love love these wipes!!! They are soooo soft and smell soooo good. I have always used these wipes and will continue to do so. I either purchase from Walmart or target. Very satisfied!
Claire M.
These are the best wipes I have ever used. they are not only helpful during diaper changes but also for cleaning up baby spills. I always keep a pack in my car for accidents. I have used them more than once to clean the upolstery in my car.
Yulianna O.
Hollywood, FL
Love the material of pamper wipes! Very durable and cloth like, unlike others that are hard and irritating! Also have a nice scent and are super effective while cleaning anything.
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Everyone told us to use huggies wipes, but I am so glad the hospital had pampers there when I had my little girl. I love the smell of these and they don’t dry out. I get the big packs of them from Walmart! I will always buy these as long as my kids are diapers!
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Do you like pampers or a different brand?
Kae Le M.
Florence, AL
Do you like this brand over other national brands?
Aimee C.
Davenport, FL
How do these compare to Pampers Sensitive wipes? We have been using the Sensitive wipes for over 7 years now. Baby #3 doesn't seem to have as sensitive skin as our other two. We noticed a price difference and was wondering how the two compared.
Belmarys C.