BY PAMPERS

Complete cleaning. Cleans, moisturises, freshens.

Clinically proven gentle
Designed with your baby's delicate skin needs in mind

Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic
To ensure they are gentle against your baby's skin

• How do these compare to Pampers Sensitive wipes? We have ...2 Answers
  • Do you like this brand over other national brands?3 Answers
  • Do you like pampers or a different brand?5 Answers
April E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love the scent. Love the feeling of the wipes. Love using these especially after he pooped. It leaves his skin soft and smelling great! Seriously obsessed with these.
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love pampers wipes! The scent is refreshing & smells so good.I love these little small packages for my diaper bag.I always keep one in it strictly for travel.I don't like the big,heavy ones those are the ones I use at home!
Leah R.
Pampers wipes are great, but not my all-time favorite. I just wish you could get them a bit cheaper. Their packaging is cute and fun. And the travel sized packs are easier to carry around than the bargain brand giant packs.
Amanda G.
Toledo, OH
The only thing I really like about these wipes is the scent. Other than that, I found myself using more wipes than with other brands, they were very thin and I found them to feel almost slimey. Will not be buying again.
Kate S.
Prague, OK
I love these wipes. They hold up to the dirtiest messes. These wipes also smell so good. They are always a good price anywhere I shop. They hold up better than other brands. I definitely recommend these wipes.
V L.
These wipes are very convenient. The packaging is perfect for traveling and taking along in my diaper bag because it is soft and not bulky. The scent is pleasant and light. The wipes are good quality and size, too!
Kari M.
These wipes are soft and smell great! They get the job done without having to go back to the container for multiple wipes! I also love using these baby wipes as makeup removers for my own makeup!! Great product!
Emily B.
Greenwood, MO
These wipes do a great job of cleaning up diaper messes. The only issue I have with them is that I find their scent to be extremely off putting. Using these tends to give me headaches because of the strong scent.
Jessica B.
Huntington, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My husband and I are obsessed with the smell if these diapers! They just smell like a little baby! They work really well, they don't break my son out, they are affordable, and they come in the cutest packages!
Heather T.
Pitkin, LA
I do not like pampers wipes…. I will choose huggies over ANY other brand when it comes to wipes! They are very thin and it seems like i have to use more just to feel like I have a fully clean baby butt!
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Do you like pampers or a different brand?
Kae Le M.
Florence, AL
Do you like this brand over other national brands?
Aimee C.
Davenport, FL
How do these compare to Pampers Sensitive wipes? We have been using the Sensitive wipes for over 7 years now. Baby #3 doesn't seem to have as sensitive skin as our other two. We noticed a price difference and was wondering how the two compared.
Belmarys C.