BY PAMPERS

Complete cleaning. Cleans, moisturises, freshens.

Clinically proven gentle
Designed with your baby's delicate skin needs in mind

Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic
To ensure they are gentle against your baby's skin

• How do these compare to Pampers Sensitive wipes? We have ...2 Answers
  • Do you like this brand over other national brands?3 Answers
  • Do you like pampers or a different brand?5 Answers
Kayla S.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Target
The only wipes our family buys! Other wipes tear too easily and you end up with your fingers poking through and covered in poo! Not with pampers baby wipes! Also, they dispense really well and one at a time, which is important! Other brands packaging is annoying when you reach to pull one out and they just keep coming and coming! These dispense properly and eliminate waste! You never have to stuff them all back in. Lastly, these smell great, and are gentle on baby’s sensitive skin...and these aren’t even the brands “sensitive” wipe. No need, these are gentle enough.
Jessica B.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
I hate these. I just bought a box because they we're on sale, and I instantly regretted it. They're SUPER thin, so I'm always feeling like they're on the verge of ripping. And There's no quilts or pattern, so it slides across without getting much off. Im using twice as many wipes as normal and I cannot wait for this box to be done.
Nicole H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Now that my kids are older and their skin seems so tolerate scents better, I like to use the baby fresh scent. It has a pleasant scent and I love how much more moist and soft this brand is. It makes even the messiest diaper changes so much easier.
Julie S.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
They are not bad they do the job I really don't like them they are really thin and they look like little clouds they frey and rip apart easy they are really dry there not really wet and it takes a lot to clean my babies bum the price isn't bad
Kristen G.
Canton
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love how these wipes smell! They are fresh and clean, get lots of messes clean with little effort. It’s difficult to pull out just ONE wipe, but it’s not a big deal to stuff the excess back into the package.
Lilly A.
Homer, NY
Our go-to wipes! They aren’t too wet or dry and are good for all manners of messes from dirty diapers to emergency make up wipes. They smell floral and soapy which I prefer to more chemically wipes.
Jessica S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite wipes. They clean baby up so well and I only have to use a couple. That baby fresh smell is awesome and I love having a nice smell to help mask the smell of a poop covered baby 🤣
Amanda D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
The smell is a little overpowering, but aside from that I really like these wipes! They’re pretty durable, and they perform well! The price point is reasonable, and I will continue to repurchase them!
Jessica R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I like Pampers wipes, I wish they were easier to separate. They stick together when pulling them out. Overall I do like them a lot and use them a lot. I have repurchased many times and I recommend!
Jenn S.
Nesquehoning, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love these wipes. They are gentle on baby’s bottom and gentle enough to use on his face. He has not had an allergic reaction to them. They are moist, but not too moist that it’s overpowering. Would definitely recommend.
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Do you like pampers or a different brand?
Kae Le M.
Florence, AL
Do you like this brand over other national brands?
Aimee C.
Davenport, FL
How do these compare to Pampers Sensitive wipes? We have been using the Sensitive wipes for over 7 years now. Baby #3 doesn't seem to have as sensitive skin as our other two. We noticed a price difference and was wondering how the two compared.
Belmarys C.