BY PAMPERS #8 in Baby Wipes

Complete cleaning. Cleans, moisturises, freshens.

Clinically proven gentle
Designed with your baby's delicate skin needs in mind

Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic
To ensure they are gentle against your baby's skin

• How do these compare to Pampers Sensitive wipes? We have ...1 Answers
  • Do you like this brand over other national brands?2 Answers
  • Do you like pampers or a different brand?5 Answers
Jileen M.
Greenville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The material is fine, but the scent is way too strong. I don’t believe in putting fragrances on a baby so maybe that’s why I dislike these wipes. We love the diapers and the sensitive wipes, but every time we used these on my daughter I could taste them. It was the strangest thing...😳
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These smell good, but they tend to dry out very easily! You have to keep applying water to these if you use a wipe holder/warmer. I really wish they would make them more damp. I think I will stick to [product:kirkland-signature-kirkland-premium-baby-wipes-refill-900ct.]
Billie K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite baby wipes. They smell so fresh, are easily available everywhere, and aren’t overly pricey. I still buy these even though my kids are out of diapers. I like to keep them in the car and my purse for when we are out.
Alex G.
Grand Forks , ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using these wipes, pampers is my #1 for wipes, they don't irritate my baby's skin, they don't tare, they are a very strong wipe, there's enough wetness that it's not over powering and its not dry, amazing product!!
Christina L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I don’t know where to start with these wipes. I use everything PAMPERS brand. I love the different scents of wipes that they have and I don’t need to use to many wipes for one sitting so saves you some wipes.
Kathryn B.
Universal City, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We absolutely loved using pampers baby fresh wipes along side using huggies. I liked using these for baby blow outs a lot more than using the huggies wipes. I believe that they were thicker but maybe that’s just me. Price wise they are comparable to others, it’s all about preference honestly. We enjoyed huggies newborn diapers along with these wipes. Whatever works for you.
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Everyone told us to use huggies wipes, but I am so glad the hospital had pampers there when I had my little girl. I love the smell of these and they don’t dry out. I get the big packs of them from Walmart! I will always buy these as long as my kids are diapers!
Laura T.
Corona, NY
I always buy pampers brand wipes, they are more moist compared to others, I like the no scent ones they are more gentle for baby’s bottom and any other body part. I love the choices they have, specially natural ones, and the small sizes to go. My go to baby wipes brand.
Brianna S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these wipes. They are great for the price and have cute packaging. They smell great and are soft on the skin. I haven’t had any problems with irritation. I recommend trying these out. Pampers have the best wipes.
Ashley W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love pampers and the wipes themselves are a great quality and value. The only complaint I have is that the scent is way too powerful for a baby wipe. It is very overwhelming and so we don’t use these.
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Do you like pampers or a different brand?
Kae Le M.
Florence, AL
Do you like this brand over other national brands?
Aimee C.
Davenport, FL
How do these compare to Pampers Sensitive wipes? We have been using the Sensitive wipes for over 7 years now. Baby #3 doesn't seem to have as sensitive skin as our other two. We noticed a price difference and was wondering how the two compared.
Belmarys C.