BY PAMPERS #10 in Baby Wipes

Complete cleaning. Cleans, moisturises, freshens.

Clinically proven gentle
Designed with your baby's delicate skin needs in mind

Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic
To ensure they are gentle against your baby's skin

• How do these compare to Pampers Sensitive wipes? We have ...1 Answers
  • Do you like this brand over other national brands?3 Answers
  • Do you like pampers or a different brand?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jileen M.
Greenville
The material is fine, but the scent is way too strong. I don’t believe in putting fragrances on a baby so maybe that’s why I dislike these wipes. We love the diapers and the sensitive wipes, but every time we used these on my daughter I could taste them. It was the strangest thing...😳
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
These smell good, but they tend to dry out very easily! You have to keep applying water to these if you use a wipe holder/warmer. I really wish they would make them more damp. I think I will stick to [product:kirkland-signature-kirkland-premium-baby-wipes-refill-900ct.]
Billie K.
My favorite baby wipes. They smell so fresh, are easily available everywhere, and aren’t overly pricey. I still buy these even though my kids are out of diapers. I like to keep them in the car and my purse for when we are out.
Alex G.
Grand Forks , ND
I love using these wipes, pampers is my #1 for wipes, they don't irritate my baby's skin, they don't tare, they are a very strong wipe, there's enough wetness that it's not over powering and its not dry, amazing product!!
Christina L.
I don’t know where to start with these wipes. I use everything PAMPERS brand. I love the different scents of wipes that they have and I don’t need to use to many wipes for one sitting so saves you some wipes.
Kathryn B.
Universal City, TX
We absolutely loved using pampers baby fresh wipes along side using huggies. I liked using these for baby blow outs a lot more than using the huggies wipes. I believe that they were thicker but maybe that’s just me. Price wise they are comparable to others, it’s all about preference honestly. We enjoyed huggies newborn diapers along with these wipes. Whatever works for you.
Laura T.
Corona, NY
I always buy pampers brand wipes, they are more moist compared to others, I like the no scent ones they are more gentle for baby’s bottom and any other body part. I love the choices they have, specially natural ones, and the small sizes to go. My go to baby wipes brand.
Yvonne P.
Edinburg
Let be these wipes. Soft and general. Not hard like other brands I tried. Smell amazing if. Love the cute designs on the packaging. My child loves them even my older kiddos. Highly recommend to new moms out there. Won’t be disappointed
Brianna S.
San Antonio, TX
Love these wipes. They are great for the price and have cute packaging. They smell great and are soft on the skin. I haven’t had any problems with irritation. I recommend trying these out. Pampers have the best wipes.
Ashley W.
We love pampers and the wipes themselves are a great quality and value. The only complaint I have is that the scent is way too powerful for a baby wipe. It is very overwhelming and so we don’t use these.
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Do you like pampers or a different brand?
Kae Le M.
Florence, AL
Do you like this brand over other national brands?
Aimee C.
Davenport, FL
How do these compare to Pampers Sensitive wipes? We have been using the Sensitive wipes for over 7 years now. Baby #3 doesn't seem to have as sensitive skin as our other two. We noticed a price difference and was wondering how the two compared.
Belmarys C.