BY PAMPERS #8 in Baby Wipes

Complete cleaning. Cleans, moisturises, freshens.

Clinically proven gentle
Designed with your baby's delicate skin needs in mind

Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic
To ensure they are gentle against your baby's skin

• How do these compare to Pampers Sensitive wipes? We have ...1 Answers
  • Do you like this brand over other national brands?2 Answers
  • Do you like pampers or a different brand?5 Answers
Jileen M.
Greenville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The material is fine, but the scent is way too strong. I don’t believe in putting fragrances on a baby so maybe that’s why I dislike these wipes. We love the diapers and the sensitive wipes, but every time we used these on my daughter I could taste them. It was the strangest thing...😳
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These smell good, but they tend to dry out very easily! You have to keep applying water to these if you use a wipe holder/warmer. I really wish they would make them more damp. I think I will stick to [product:kirkland-signature-kirkland-premium-baby-wipes-refill-900ct.]
Christina L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I don’t know where to start with these wipes. I use everything PAMPERS brand. I love the different scents of wipes that they have and I don’t need to use to many wipes for one sitting so saves you some wipes.
Alex G.
Grand Forks , ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using these wipes, pampers is my #1 for wipes, they don't irritate my baby's skin, they don't tare, they are a very strong wipe, there's enough wetness that it's not over powering and its not dry, amazing product!!
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Everyone told us to use huggies wipes, but I am so glad the hospital had pampers there when I had my little girl. I love the smell of these and they don’t dry out. I get the big packs of them from Walmart! I will always buy these as long as my kids are diapers!
Laura T.
Corona, NY
I always buy pampers brand wipes, they are more moist compared to others, I like the no scent ones they are more gentle for baby’s bottom and any other body part. I love the choices they have, specially natural ones, and the small sizes to go. My go to baby wipes brand.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These wipe are great! The are very soft, so the cause no irritation. The scent is extremely fresh and mild. I’ve been using these on my daughter since she was born and have had no problems.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Me encantan estos wipes, mi hija los utiliza desde que nació y ya está rumbo al año, los recomiendo son súper suaves y hipoalergenicos, lo mejor es que no contienen alcohol y podemos usarlas hasta para desmaquillarnos. Definitivamente los volvería a comprar si llegara a tener otro bebé.
Phoenix C.
Pueblo, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Every time I buy wipes I buy the 3 pack because we run through them. My husband made the mistake of buying a 3 pack of huggies wipes and they where si thick and soapy and harsh. I was like nope never again. Pampers is just such great quality with everything I have tried. These wipes are so durable yet not thick, harsh or soapy and are even good for cleaning the face and nose.
Lyndsey H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love love love these wipes. Pampers are probably my number 1 go to wipes. They are soft but strong. They don’t tear and get a good clean! The only negative is they stick together so when you’re pulling them out of the package, sometimes you can end up pulling the whole thing out. I use these wipes for everything, bottoms, hands, face, furniture, toys, bottles, EVERYTHING!
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Do you like pampers or a different brand?
Kae Le M.
Florence, AL
Do you like this brand over other national brands?
Aimee C.
Davenport, FL
How do these compare to Pampers Sensitive wipes? We have been using the Sensitive wipes for over 7 years now. Baby #3 doesn't seem to have as sensitive skin as our other two. We noticed a price difference and was wondering how the two compared.
Belmarys C.