BY PAMPERS

Complete cleaning. Cleans, moisturises, freshens.

Clinically proven gentle
Designed with your baby's delicate skin needs in mind

Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic
To ensure they are gentle against your baby's skin

• How do these compare to Pampers Sensitive wipes? We have ...2 Answers
  • Do you like this brand over other national brands?3 Answers
  • Do you like pampers or a different brand?5 Answers
Jessica S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite wipes. They clean baby up so well and I only have to use a couple. That baby fresh smell is awesome and I love having a nice smell to help mask the smell of a poop covered baby 🤣
Kayla M.
Fairfax, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to for the car and diaper bag! These wipes are soooo soft and they smell amazing! They even work well to clean up other messes and take off makeup! Love these!!!!
Jileen M.
Clayton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The material is fine, but the scent is way too strong. I don’t believe in putting fragrances on a baby so maybe that’s why I dislike these wipes. We love the diapers and the sensitive wipes, but every time we used these on my daughter I could taste them. It was the strangest thing...😳
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These smell good, but they tend to dry out very easily! You have to keep applying water to these if you use a wipe holder/warmer. I really wish they would make them more damp. I think I will stick to [product:kirkland-signature-kirkland-premium-baby-wipes-refill-900ct.]
Billie K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite baby wipes. They smell so fresh, are easily available everywhere, and aren’t overly pricey. I still buy these even though my kids are out of diapers. I like to keep them in the car and my purse for when we are out.
Alex G.
Grand Forks, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using these wipes, pampers is my #1 for wipes, they don't irritate my baby's skin, they don't tare, they are a very strong wipe, there's enough wetness that it's not over powering and its not dry, amazing product!!
Christina L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I don’t know where to start with these wipes. I use everything PAMPERS brand. I love the different scents of wipes that they have and I don’t need to use to many wipes for one sitting so saves you some wipes.
Kathryn B.
Universal Cty, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We absolutely loved using pampers baby fresh wipes along side using huggies. I liked using these for baby blow outs a lot more than using the huggies wipes. I believe that they were thicker but maybe that’s just me. Price wise they are comparable to others, it’s all about preference honestly. We enjoyed huggies newborn diapers along with these wipes. Whatever works for you.
Laura T.
Corona, NY
I always buy pampers brand wipes, they are more moist compared to others, I like the no scent ones they are more gentle for baby’s bottom and any other body part. I love the choices they have, specially natural ones, and the small sizes to go. My go to baby wipes brand.
Yvonne P.
Edinburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Let be these wipes. Soft and general. Not hard like other brands I tried. Smell amazing if. Love the cute designs on the packaging. My child loves them even my older kiddos. Highly recommend to new moms out there. Won’t be disappointed
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Do you like pampers or a different brand?
Kae Le M.
Florence, AL
Do you like this brand over other national brands?
Aimee C.
Davenport, FL
How do these compare to Pampers Sensitive wipes? We have been using the Sensitive wipes for over 7 years now. Baby #3 doesn't seem to have as sensitive skin as our other two. We noticed a price difference and was wondering how the two compared.
Belmarys C.