BY PAMPERS #38 in Baby Wipes

Pampers Baby Fresh wipes have a refreshing scent and are hypoallergenic. They're 2X stronger than the leading competitor and are made with a touch of Vitamin E to help leave your baby feeling refreshingly clean. see more...

• Do you like pampers or a different brand?5 Answers
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Me encantan estos wipes, mi hija los utiliza desde que nació y ya está rumbo al año, los recomiendo son súper suaves y hipoalergenicos, lo mejor es que no contienen alcohol y podemos usarlas hasta para desmaquillarnos. Definitivamente los volvería a comprar si llegara a tener otro bebé.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They are a good price especially if you have a coupon. They have a few down sides. They tear very easy. The pampers wipes start to smell of mold fast. Lastly they are very thin. If you have extra money I suggest another brand.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the only pampers I use for my little one! They keep him dry and comfy through the night which is important to us. They meet our expectations in every way. They are affordable and they work! What more could u ask for.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
I love the pampers product line, I've strictly used pampers only for my youngest son. However, the baby fresh scent irritates my son's bottom EVERYTIME I've tried to use them, so we stick with the sensitive wipes.
Beth M.
Huntington, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy these in bulk. It's the only wile brand that doesn't cause my daughter to break out, or dry out. Other brands cause her to get an awful rash that only a prescription cream can help. I love pampers and plan on using them for future babies as well
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Hands down Favorite wipes! I buy these for my son all the time I love the scent and the price. Also Pampers has a reward program app you can download and redeem points
Desiree L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am just not a fan of these. I feel like I have to use twice as many to get the job done. Also, beware they dry out quick. If your child has even remotely sensitive skin these probably aren't for you.
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
Favorite wipes! I am a huge fan of Pampers to begin with, but these wipes really take the cake. I am not a fan of the scent for the sensitive wipes, but LOVE the baby fresh. It is extremely gentle, despite it not being labeled as "sensitive". I have never seen it create any kind of adverse effect on my newborn daughter. When cleaning a stinky dirty diaper, I want her to feel as clean as possible and smell fresh afterwards. This definitely does that. They have just the right amount of moisture.....definitely clean well, but don't leave her little bum wet afterwards.
Sereniti C.
Jacksonville, FL
These wipes do the job! Your don't need half a dozen for even the worst blowouts, I've yet to have one rip and the smell is pleasant(especially over that stinky poo!) And they don't upset her baby skin. They also work well for those messy bottles and surprise spit ups.
Cody B.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Softcare 7X Box 504 Wipes more...
I like to use cloth wipes, but they're really not convenient so I use these. I love them. They're very moist, the smell is not overpowering. I also appreciate that they're gentle on my child's rear, and they can be used for multiple other things. I find myself using them around the house and to remove my make up at the end of the day.
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Do you like pampers or a different brand?