BY PAMPERS

Pampers Baby Fresh wipes have a refreshing scent and are hypoallergenic. They're 2X stronger than the leading competitor and are made with a touch of Vitamin E to help leave your baby feeling refreshingly clean. see more...

• Do you like pampers or a different brand?5 Answers
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
Favorite wipes! I am a huge fan of Pampers to begin with, but these wipes really take the cake. I am not a fan of the scent for the sensitive wipes, but LOVE the baby fresh. It is extremely gentle, despite it not being labeled as "sensitive". I have never seen it create any kind of adverse effect on my newborn daughter. When cleaning a stinky dirty diaper, I want her to feel as clean as possible and smell fresh afterwards. This definitely does that. They have just the right amount of moisture.....definitely clean well, but don't leave her little bum wet afterwards.
sonrisa M.
Long Beach, CA
Love pampers baby fresh wipes I have 6 kids and after trying other wipes I always find all my kids are able to use this brand with no rash and used less wipes each diaper change ... I only have one baby left in diapers but I find that pampers fresh wipes are greater sticky hands too
Laura M.
I love Pampers Baby Fresh Wipes! I've been changing diapers for 7 1/2 years now. These wipes are strong & durable. I stock up when they are on sale, because they are double the price of Parent's Choice Wipes. If you are looking for a strong, thick wipe this fits the bill.
Sereniti C.
Jacksonville, FL
These wipes do the job! Your don't need half a dozen for even the worst blowouts, I've yet to have one rip and the smell is pleasant(especially over that stinky poo!) And they don't upset her baby skin. They also work well for those messy bottles and surprise spit ups.
Geovanna P.
Simi Valley, CA
I love these pamper wipes. I used these on my daughter and now I'm currently using them on my son. They are very soft and my kids have never had a reaction to them. I buy them in bulk so they tend to last me a really long time.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
I love the pampers product line, I've strictly used pampers only for my youngest son. However, the baby fresh scent irritates my son's bottom EVERYTIME I've tried to use them, so we stick with the sensitive wipes.
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
Mega Parent Expert
I got this and it lasted me for month apond months and it might be pricey but in the long run it saves a lot. I would recomend it to anyone that can find a big package, the only place I saw mine was target
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
I love love love these wipes!!! They are soooo soft and smell soooo good. I have always used these wipes and will continue to do so. I either purchase from Walmart or target. Very satisfied!
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
These baby wipes irritated my babies skin. They're over priced and the scent is strong. I usually love Pampers products, but these did not work for me.
angela p.
Kings Mountain, NC
I use nothing but pampers on my daughter. she was in the nicu when she was born and that's what they used so we stuck with it. I love pampers!
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Do you like pampers or a different brand?