BY PAMPERS #55 in Children's Bath

A Great Refreshing Clean Every Time Refreshing Scent Hypoallergenic 2 Unique Softgrip Texture 3 Soft Strong Make changing time clean time with Pampers Baby Fresh wipes with Softgrip Texture. Baby Fresh wipes are 2X stronger than Huggies Natural Care wipes. Plus, they are hypoallergenic, and have a refreshing scent and lotion with pure water in every wipe. During changing time, your baby will love the refreshing clean of Pampers Baby Fresh wipes. Feature Benefits Softgrip Texture br Helps give your baby a refreshing clean. 1 Soft Strong br 2X stronger than Huggies Natural Care wipes. 4 Hypoallergenic with a Refreshing Scent br Baby Fresh wipes are a pure cleansing experience. 3 Leave Your Baby s Skin Feeling Fresh br Lotion with pure water in every wipe. Huggies Natural Care is a registered trademark of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. 3 - 64 Count Pac see more...

• How do these compare to Pampers Sensitive wipes? We have been usi...1 Answers
  • Do you like this brand over other national brands?1 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Review for: Pampers Baby Fresh Wipes Travel Pack, 64 ea more...
These smell good, but they tend to dry out very easily! You have to keep applying water to these if you use a wipe holder/warmer. I really wish they would make them more damp. I think I will stick to [product:kirkland-signature-kirkland-premium-baby-wipes-refill-900ct.]
Laura C.
Corona, NY
Review for: 3X more...
I always buy pampers brand wipes, they are more moist compared to others, I like the no scent ones they are more gentle for baby’s bottom and any other body part. I love the choices they have, specially natural ones, and the small sizes to go. My go to baby wipes brand.
Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Pampers Baby Fresh Wipes Travel Pack, 64 ea more...
Ive always used huggies for all my kids until i wemt out on a limb and purchased these and the only reason i did is because it said baby fresh. Immediately i was thinking baby powder smell and i was right. They smell so good and so soft. I definitely will be buying these from now on
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Everyone told us to use huggies wipes, but I am so glad the hospital had pampers there when I had my little girl. I love the smell of these and they don’t dry out. I get the big packs of them from Walmart! I will always buy these as long as my kids are diapers!
Phoenix C.
Pueblo, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Every time I buy wipes I buy the 3 pack because we run through them. My husband made the mistake of buying a 3 pack of huggies wipes and they where si thick and soapy and harsh. I was like nope never again. Pampers is just such great quality with everything I have tried. These wipes are so durable yet not thick, harsh or soapy and are even good for cleaning the face and nose.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these pampers wipes for my baby and my toddler. Some wipes can be a bit too dry; which makes it hard to clean their bottom. I love that these are wet and they really clean well. I find that you can get a great deal on the bigger box of these at Walmart or on Amazon.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Can we talk about how adorable the packaging is? Actually, I don't have kids and bought this just as regular wipes and they're super nice and soft. I was surprised it's not fragrance-free which is probably not very safe for babies, but for me it's just fine. They were just 1.99 at local Price Chopper. And again, the packaging!
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We've been using Pampers Baby Fresh Wipes for over 3 years now with or two little ones! We have tried various other brands, and never achieve the same results that we do with Pampers. They're soft, great for sensitive skin, affordable and smell exactly that.. baby fresh!
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these. they are perfect for my classroom at school. I give them to my student to wipe their hands to wipe the dust down as well as her use them to wipe my whiteboard clean. I know their baby wipes but they can also be used to keep my classroom clean. They have a fresh smell and don't leave any residue.
Alexandria D.
Houghton, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the only wipes I'll use on my six month old now. Up until recently I've been using Walmart's store brand, I tried these and fell in love. They smell good, and don't give my baby a rash. I recommend these to other parents!
Aimee C.
Davenport, FL
How do these compare to Pampers Sensitive wipes? We have been using the Sensitive wipes for over 7 years now. Baby #3 doesn't seem to have as sensitive skin as our other two. We noticed a price difference and was wondering how the two compared.
Kae Le M.
Florence, AL
Do you like this brand over other national brands?