BY PAMPERS #49 in Children's Bath

A Great Refreshing Clean Every Time Refreshing Scent Hypoallergenic 2 Unique Softgrip Texture 3 Soft Strong Make changing time clean time with Pampers Baby Fresh wipes with Softgrip Texture. Baby Fresh wipes are 2X stronger than Huggies Natural Care wipes. Plus, they are hypoallergenic, and have a refreshing scent and lotion with pure water in every wipe. During changing time, your baby will love the refreshing clean of Pampers Baby Fresh wipes. Feature Benefits Softgrip Texture br Helps give your baby a refreshing clean. 1 Soft Strong br 2X stronger than Huggies Natural Care wipes. 4 Hypoallergenic with a Refreshing Scent br Baby Fresh wipes are a pure cleansing experience. 3 Leave Your Baby s Skin Feeling Fresh br Lotion with pure water in every wipe. Huggies Natural Care is a registered trademark of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. 3 - 64 Count Pac see more...

• How do these compare to Pampers Sensitive wipes? We have been usi...1 Answers
  • Do you like this brand over other national brands?1 Answers
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Pampers wipes are my top favorite wipe! They are a bit wetter so they clean a bit better in my opinion. The fresh baby smell is great, not too strong. One of the only wipes I can use in my daughter without her breaking out. They are very reasonable in price and even better deal with coupons or in the 3 pack or larger.
Quincey H.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Mega Parent Expert
These are the only diaper wipes I use they cost more, put quality, smell and efficiency is important plus other wipes tend to break the baby out in a rash, so we just stick to a brand we know and trust , plus Pampers has a great rewards program and website.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Ewing, NJ
I love pampers everything! But the pampers baby fresh wipes are my favorite! They are strong and durable and they smell great! They have a light refreshing scent that isn't over powering. Considering what they are used for, the baby fresh scent is awesome!
Lena V.
Lena V.
Fpo, AP
Pampers are our all time, hands down favorite! No question go to. I excitedly found them in a local supermarket when living in Japan so that rocked my socks. They can be a little more money than other brands but I'll keep paying the extra price- so good!
Adrianna U.
Adrianna U.
They are diaper bag convenient, they clean great and smell even better. They don't tear as easy as other brands and they get the job don't pretty well. You can find them pretty much anywhere baby products are carried. I highly recommend to other parents
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Mercedes, TX
So far these have been my go to wipes used them for my first child and now using with my second they are perfect for the price and quality ive used other one that have been to drued or have given my children a rash and these are just right.
Claire M.
Claire M.
These are the best wipes I have ever used. they are not only helpful during diaper changes but also for cleaning up baby spills. I always keep a pack in my car for accidents. I have used them more than once to clean the upolstery in my car.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Sacramento , CA
I love these wipes I like how they are very strong and don't ripe easy they are very soft, and they do not have alcohol in them which is very good I hope e they come out with a cucumber and green tea one
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Mega Parent Expert
As a first time mom I have to say I have been loving everything from the Pampers brand. These wipes clean very well and they smell so good and powdery fresh! I will be purchasing these again.
Yulianna O.
Yulianna O.
Hollywood, FL
Love the material of pamper wipes! Very durable and cloth like, unlike others that are hard and irritating! Also have a nice scent and are super effective while cleaning anything.
Aimee C.
Aimee C.
Davenport, FL
How do these compare to Pampers Sensitive wipes? We have been using the Sensitive wipes for over 7 years now. Baby #3 doesn't seem to have as sensitive skin as our other two. We noticed a price difference and was wondering how the two compared.
Kae Le M.
Kae Le M.
Florence, AL
Do you like this brand over other national brands?