Pampers® Baby-Dry™Jumbo pack

by Pampers

#4 in Diapers

Welcome to drier nights and Sesame Street dreams! Pampers Baby-Dry diapers are 3x drier* and feature our exclusive Air-Dry Channels for up to 12 hours of overnight dryness. They're crafted of cottony-soft material with 5 layers of protection on the inside, and they feature a color-changing Wetness Indicator along with fun Sesame Street designs on the outside.
Pampers Baby-Dry diapers are available in sizes N, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
*Based on Size 4 vs. the leading value brand. Average of 0.12 g less after 3 typical wettings over 15 min.

Is it good product or not ?
I'm about to have a baby and I’m looking for a good reliable brand that doesn’t leak too much. Do they come in the size newborn?
Start your review of Pampers® Baby-Dry™Jumbo pack!
Jerrina M.
Pampers® Baby-Dry™Jumbo pack uploaded by Jerrina M.
Pampers® Baby-Dry™Jumbo pack uploaded by Jerrina M.
We absolutely love these! I usually buy luvs diapers for my son but pampers have won my heart!
Madalyn J.
Cullman, AL
Pampers® Baby-Dry™Jumbo pack uploaded by Madalyn J.
Pampers® Baby-Dry™Jumbo pack uploaded by Madalyn J.
Pampers is in my top three for favorite diaper companies, so I was pumped when they sent us some for Ford! We tried out their “Baby Dry” diapers and liked them so much, when the pack ran out I bought more from Amazon. Out of a pack of 28, we only had one leak. That’s a mom win in my book! Plus, they pull the moisture away from his soft skin, have stretch to move with my little crawler, and have a color changing wetness indicator line!
McKenzie G.
Pampers® Baby-Dry™Jumbo pack uploaded by McKenzie G.
These diapers are the softest and best fit on the market! We love them and so does baby!
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
Pampers® Baby-Dry™Jumbo pack uploaded by Marsha J.
I love Pampers and have used them on all my kids &grandkids too. They are soft & move as your baby does, a must have. There is nothing more important than your new baby and keeping them dry and happy
Kassiann L.
Forest Lake, MN
Pampers® Baby-Dry™Jumbo pack uploaded by Kassiann L.
I would buy these in a pinch but I actually dislike them based on the scent alone. They smell like almost a fake baby powder scent and it’s unsettling when I have been using diapers with no scent. My little man is chubby and we haven’t had issues with blowouts or leaks but I truly don’t care for the smell so wouldn’t buy unless it was my only option.
Dania A.
San Diego, CA
Pampers® Baby-Dry™Jumbo pack uploaded by Dania A.
I loved how comfortable these diapers were on my little girl! They didn’t leak and they stayed on comfortably. I like how the blue line indicates when the diaper is full, it’s such a genius indicator. These are great diapers for your little ones!
Viridiana M.
Vallejo, CA
Pampers® Baby-Dry™Jumbo pack uploaded by Viridiana M.
Son mi marca favorita de pañales!! me encantan 🥰 son Super cómodos, a mi bebé le duran toda la noche, no lo irritan y ni le causa alergia ya que es de piel sensible, además son súper hermosos Y los más resistentes que he probado !! Estoy emocionada de recibirlos
Tammy D.
Hurley, VA
Pampers® Baby-Dry™Jumbo pack uploaded by Tammy D.
Thank you so much influenster, for sending these Pampers Baby Drys to my little Grandson that’s coming into the world soon.💙I can’t review them honestly for you guy’s until the little guy is born and then I’ll come back and update my review for you!! 💙🙏💙
Kristen C.
Pampers® Baby-Dry™Jumbo pack uploaded by Kristen C.
I change my son before bed at 9 and he last the entire night without a changing until 7am in his pampers size 6 and he is 20 months old. He does have a bottle of milk before bed and in the middle of the night around 5 am but no leaking. I was very pleased with the results from this trail with my son. He does pee a lot at night and I was worried he would leak but pampers passed the test.
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Pampers® Baby-Dry™Jumbo pack uploaded by Elizabeth B.
I love these diapers. They seem to absorb better than other brands that I have tried and do not cause my child’s skin to get irritated. Overall, these diapers are great.