Pampers® Baby Dry™ Diapers Size 5 uploaded by Tessa L.

BY PAMPERS

Up to 12 hours of overnight dryness

Dryness: Helps keep your baby dry

Comfort: For better sleep all night

Buy on Target*
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These have been our go to brand for three kids now! No leaking ever! Worrying about your kids soaking through in the middle of the night is a thing of the past! All three had irritation issues with other brands and wipes but never had to worry about that with these diapers!
Kim L.
Elk Grove, ca
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Likes these for my son. I used other pampers for my daughter, and found these worked best for him. Not very many blowouts and leaks. I believe my daughter had many more of those with the swaddlers and cruisers.
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
Super resistant to when my daughter uses the restroom! I've never had a problem with rashes or anything with this brand of diapers. Wipes smell amazing too and they're affordable, I definitely recommend!
Sadie f.
Canton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These diapers never leak they hold everything inside. Which helps with a 1 year old running around everywhere. She loves Elmo an these are the perfect she loves pointing out the characters on them.
Maggie V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Really love these diapers. We've tried out several different kinds, I was using the honest company for a while, but one of the things that bothered me about those diapers is they didn't have the strip to tell you if the diaper is wet or not. I like being able to see if I have to change a diaper, rather than going through everything if I don't have to.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are a great price, and they are the best diapers in my opinion! They hold great, don't leak and can lay overnight! It defiantly met my expectations and I would recommend to other parents to use!
Heather T.
Pitkin, LA
When these first came out I was NOT a big fan… They weren't soft and you can feel the beads in them! I used these recently and it has improved GREATLY. I use only pampers on my son! They absorb great and long lasting!
Kelly A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is not my go-to diaper, but I have used them and they do work pretty well. In the past, they've kept my baby dry and I can't recall that I've ever had a leak or blowout with them.
Jessica W.
My little ones tush never breaks out as it did with other brands. As well as with these and we have no yucky leaks. Happy baby means happy mama.
Amber C.
Mc Ewen, TN
I buy these for my daughter. They are super soft not to mention the cute designs. I love pampers products!