BY PAMPERS

Up to 12 hours of overnight dryness

Dryness: Helps keep your baby dry

Comfort: For better sleep all night

• Pampers® Baby Dry™ Diapers Size 4 or Huggies® Little Move...3 Answers
  • Pampers or huggies?? Pampers® Baby Dry™ Diapers Size 4 P...6 Answers
  • What type of diaper is better for a baby7 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I don't particularly like these diapers. They are much better than the generic diapers that fall apart, fill up quickly and give rashes for sure but there are better diapers out there. The claims are really what get me because they are absolutely not true.
So I'm sure we have all seen the commercial of the baby sleeping through the entire night being kept completely dry with no diaper change needed at 3 AM.
Um no. Do that like I tried and wake up to a wet crib and wet baby by 6 AM. I felt horrible. I had always done mid early morning/night diaper changes with the very very best diapers (pampers swaddlers of course) even though they could hold a ton of yellow and not leak but my baby probably felt it so I did it because it's the right thing to do.
Then I tried these and not only did they not keep my baby dry as his jammys were wet all the way to his chest and his bed was soaked which means his behind was probably soaked pretty early in the night it doesn't work anything like it said.
And honestly with how much more often i have had to change these than Swaddlers they end up costing the same or more in the end.
They feel cheap and less soft and less comfy for my baby compared to Swaddlers and now with my third baby they make swaddlers up to a size 6 instead of a size 3 like with my first two so I won't have to ever use these again.
Even cruisers are much better than these.
I really don't recommend over cruisers and swaddlers if you can afford them.
Its not a terrible diaper and takes third place for me out of all known name brands and types but there are better so that's why I'm giving it 3 stars.
💋Tessa R.
Olive Hill, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite diapers I have used on my daughter and son! You can guarantee no leaks or blow outs with Pampers Baby Dry! I stock up at Sams Club or Walmart. Another amazing thing about Pampers is the Pampers rewards! On each diaper or wipe pack there is a code and with each box you buy you build points to get awesome things for your children and even yourself. I’ve always used Pampers with my children unless I couldn’t make it to Walmart or Sams Club and I swear Baby Dry will not disappoint!!
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Since baby #2 was 3 months old (now 11 months) I have only purchased these Pampers Baby Dry. They have waaay more leakage protection and just overall nice moveable fit and bum coverage than the other brands I have used, including other Pampers like Swaddlers & Cruisers. I put them on before my little one goes to bed then she sleeps for atleast 12 hours and we have only had to clean up 1 leak throughout all the months we have been using them on her. Only reason giving 4 out of 5 stars though is because for the past 3 months no matter which store we purchase them from the diapers feel lumpy. It feels like the stuff that makes up the leakage protection is all bunched together and never was checked properly when manufactured. So we had to toss out like 2 bags because it feels like a bunch of hard beads lumped together in between the groin area. Very uncomfortable for the baby to say the least.
Mommy1St
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We received several brands of diapers and wipes for our baby shower but quickly learned not all diapers are made equally. Pampers Baby Dry are the only diapers that didn’t leak and kept our little one dry, happy and rash free. We are now in size 4 and are still loving them. They are available everywhere so they are easy to find. Coupons are usually available in the Sunday paper but regardless, they are worth the price. Pampers® Baby Dry™ Diapers Size 2Pampers® Baby Dry™ Diapers Size 1Pampers® Baby Dry™ Diapers Size 3
Jasmine p.
Independence
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These diapers are amazing! They absorb really well and do hold for up to 12 hours. I haven't experienced any leaks or explosions. My daughter is very active and these keep up with her. I love the big boxes because they do last a while. Pampers has always been my first choice in diapers. They get babies and what parents want and need for them. Pampers® Baby Dry™ Diapers Size 4
Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love Pampers products because they do not leave irritation on my daughter's skin. These comparatively to Huggies have worked better for me and held more liquids overnight. The pricing is not too bad and can they can usually be found on sale. These are my go to overnight diapers and I will absolutely continue buying these.
Tiffany B.
Hitchins
I absolutely recommend pampers because
1.Hospial choice
2.My Child sleeps ALL NIGHT
3.They hold a lot “Crap” lol 😂
4.12 hours of protection & I love definitely love the yellow line because it lets you if they have use the bathroom/potty.
Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 2
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These have been the best diapers for ALL of my kids. I tried a lot of different brands with my oldest and she leaked through ALL of them besides these. With my younger two I went ahead and used whatever was given to me as a gift but when it came to spending my own money on diapers, these are the ONLY ones I buy!
Nikki K.
Lino Lakes, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We started using these as our little boy would wake in the middle of the night soaked and uncomfortable. We picked the pampers baby dry and he sleeps wonderfully through the night! Only thing that was negative was one time he leaked a bit but I think it may have been our error in putting the diaper on! All in all great product!
Kenadey D.
Blountville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use these diapers more than any other diaper you get incredible quality for the money i get them at Walmart and they are truly 12 hour protection for my son at night time i use them during the day too no leaks and no sensitive skin issues i recommend to any parent
Camille S.
Riverton, UT
Does anyone else seem to have a problem with these getting really damp very quickly?
Kirstin M.
atoka, TN
Has anyone else had a problem with diaper rash with these diapers? My son's bottom turned REALLY red when we tried these!
Tiara S.
S Glens Falls, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I heard that there were a few cases of babies breaking out in hives with Pampers Baby Dry... is it true? Has anyone had this problem with their little one?
Kaleigh B.
Chenoa, IL
Do these really last 12 hours/ over night?
Jesi C.
Lawrence, KS
Do you think these are worth the money?