Pampers® Baby Dry™ Diapers Size 4 uploaded by Courtney G.

BY PAMPERS

Up to 12 hours of overnight dryness

Dryness: Helps keep your baby dry

Comfort: For better sleep all night

Rachel D.
I loved Pampers up until my daughter was this size and had to move to the Baby Dry. The material is weird and doesn't seem absorbent. I would recommend the Swaddlers for younger children and then I would recommend Huggies once they are toddlers.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Super love pampers diaper, my baby love it too, so far I never had any problem with it. He seems to be really comfortable. The price is pretty decent and not that bad, what matters to me the quality. I highly recommend this to other mommies like me
Jenn S.
Baldwinsville, NY
Hess are the best diapers. I had my son in May and we have tried a to of different brands and all of them give him a diaper rash but pampers are the best for sensitive skin. We also used their sensitive wipes too.
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pampers is a really great brand. They are very comfortable for my son to wear and it does not leave him any rashes from either nighttime or walking. They are on the pricey side but it helps if you use coupons. Also join the rewards program to get more deals!
Memorie C.
Wilmington, NC
Once my son started to be more mobile we switched to these diapers and haven't had a problem since! He doesn't have leaky diapers and they're very absorbent!
winter p.
Conyers, GA
To me these are the best diapers you could buy. before my nephew would leak all over my bed now he doesn't leak through these diapers
Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
These aren't as soft as the Swaddlers and may not fit mobile babies as well as the Cruisers but they are a great deal for your money!
Irene R.
Love baby dry diapers! They work and honestly that's all that matters, right? Hardly any leaks and it was a great brand for us
Lori B.
Reading, PA
I use the Baby Dry diapers at night to avoid leaks and they work great. No morning messes since starting to use them!
Annette S.
Port Angeles, WA
I'm really not a fan of pampers since every one of my kids rashes out with them.