Pampers® Baby Dry™ Diapers Size 1 uploaded by Ashley M.

BY PAMPERS

Up to 12 hours of overnight dryness

Dryness: Helps keep your baby dry

Comfort: For better sleep all night

Jessica B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Absolutely love these diapers! Our little one tends to pee a lot, especially while he's sleeping at night. These absorb super well and we haven't experienced any leaks. They seem to keep him comfortable enough to sleep through the night, even though he usually wakes up each time he has a wet diaper (during the day). We'll definitely continue to purchase in the future. Well worth the price!
Kayla C.
Avon park, FL
I love these diapers! They keep my baby dry and sleeping longer than any other diaper. He has minimal irritation compared to any other diaper. I buy them at babies r us and target for much cheaper than other stores.
Dennielle H.
Rapid City, MI
I am a mother of three girls. This brand has always been the best in my eyes. No other diaper holds up better overnight. These save me time and money and the hassle of leaks. The smell of them is even appealing when u open the box. The tabs are strong and don't break from being tugged on too hard. They don't leave little gel crystals on her bottom like all the others. My daughter loves the characters on the diapers as well. Keep up the good work Pampers I will be recommending to everyone I know.
Taylor S.
Delphi, IN
I guess they are better than the swaddlers but I still will not be purchasing any more of these diapers. They are an utter waste of money that could be used in other ways, all better for baby! Way too many leaks and just too dang expensive.
casey c.
Pittsboro, NC
Used when my babies were little and my daughter used with my grandson who is 6 now-and anytime we will have a new little that will experience them as well
Amanda D.
Elizabethtown, KY
Pampers are my favorite brand of diapers! This particular type is my go to for overnight care. No leaks and comfortable fit!
Carrie M.
Rockford, IL
Pampers baby dry were the only diapers I would use for my kids when they were babies they are excellent and great my love
Elizabeth I.
Fort myers, FL
These are my go to overnight diapers! I tried a few like buggies and luvs but my lo wet right through them! Love them!
Ashley M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Got the opportunity to try pampers in a voxbox. changed my opinion of them. they kept the mess inside without leaks
Jan L.
LOve pampers used them on all my children and grandkids, I always give case when the children are expecting.
Dennielle H.
Rapid City, MI
Are Pampers made in America?