BY PAMPERS

Pampers Baby Dry Size 5 Sesame Street® Diapers.
27+lb - 12+kg.
Up to 12 hours of nighttime protection. see more...

Pampers Baby Dry Size 5 Sesame Street Diapers - 116 CT
  • "my one year old is now ONLY using the baby dry diapers the only ones we have used with no leaks even on the dirtiest of diaper days . " in 1 review
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
These diapers are so absorbent. I love the pampers brand, my son would get a rash with any other brand I would purchase for him. Then when I tried pampers, I didn't have to ever worry about diaper rashes again. He still uses diapers now at age 2. I'm having a little bit of trouble potty trading him and even though he's a big boy they are still super absorbent.
Karina S.
Perris, CA
I have a 2 year old and since she has been born we've always used huggies. But recently they changed up the diapers and the point is we hated them. We changed to these pamper ones and we absolutely love them. Needless to say I am due with #2 in December and we are sticking with pampers this time around.
Lauren S.
These are the diapers we've used for my son for about ten months out of twelve. We originally did cloth diapers during the day and BabyDry diapers at night but as he's gotten older, these are the best in terms of durability and we use them day and night. I highly recommend them, especially as overnight diapers.
Ashley C.
Fpo, AP
I love the pampers baby dry products! They are soft and comfortable for my daughter and we haven't hadaby issues with leaking or diaper rash. They do not have the wetness indicator line like some other pampers diapers, but it is easy to feel when they need to be changed.
Yajaira P.
Been buying this brand since my 1st born. Now I have a 13 month old boy. I gave another brand a try I didn't like it. Until I used Pampers and like always very happy with the product. Number 1 diaper brand I recommend....
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son is actually in these diapers now and I absolutely love Pampers. They are the only diapers that worked for all three of my kids. No leakage or ripping and tearing. Decent price too.
Maegan S.
Delta, PA
Love these diapers.. My son would pee through everything he wore. These are so great. A little more expensive and not as great as the pampers cruisers but still great!
I am not even going to lie I seriously dislike these diapers. They would not last my son I would have to change him so many times that I went through a box so quick !
Loretta W.
Christoval, TX
Have used them since my daughter was little and along with the swaddlers these are one of our go to diaper choices! Awesome we never have leaks!
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
My one year old is now ONLY using the baby dry diapers the only ones we have used with no leaks even on the dirtiest of diaper days .
Maria G.
mi sobrino aun no nace pero me encantaría que usase estos pañales. A partir de que edad aproximadamente comienzan con estos?