BY PAMPERS

Pampers Baby Dry 4 Sesame Street&174; Diapers.
22-37 lb - 10-17 kg.
82 diapers.
Up to 12 hours of nighttime protection. see more...

Kathryn F.
I LOVE Pampers. They're my favorite diapers. I was given a lot of diapers at my baby shower, so I had a lot of different brands to compare. I felt like no matter how I put the Huggies on my newborn they always leaked! I never had these issues with Pampers. I still use Pampers on my 2 year old. I am an OB nurse an there's a reason why we use Pampers in the hospital. They're great!!
Monette F.
Lauderhill, FL
The worst diaper pampers makes. I just hate everything about them. They look n feel disgusting when wet. They sag way too much and the material used just feel like paper. Definitely needs an improvement in every department.
Jenna M.
Saugerties, NY
Pampers were my favorite diapers to use on my daughter. Since she was sensitive skin, many other diapers caused a rash. Also, as a heavy drinker, she would quickly fill up other diaper brands. These left her bottom dry and rash free!
Desiree E.
Medford , OR
These were my all time favorite diapers! Most absorbent and fit the best! My daughter wore this size from 9 months to 18 months! Never had any blowouts or leaks! They are worth the extra couple dollars!
Heather M.
Cicero, IN
Pampers are the only diapers I use for my girls! My oldest daughter is potty trained but we still but a diaper in for bedtime and these still hold all the pee if she happens to go at night.
Kristina B.
Russellville, AR
Good durnig the day, but every night all 3 children would wake up wet, clothes, the bed, and them. During nap time it held but not at night. They are good for a budget.
Tina L.
Pampers baby dry are the only diapers I would use on my babies at night. They were the only brand that would hold in the nights urine. Did I mention how soft they feel?
Ashley L.
North Haven, CT
So in love with Pampers vs. any other brand. I starting using Baby Dry at Size 3, after I had been using Swaddlers. No leakage and super soft and absorbent!
jennifer r.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really love pampers I have a 6 month old keeps her dry all night no leaks very good diapers I would not trade any .dipers I definitely recommend Pampers.
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
When my son was smaller these were out absolute favorite! For some reason I loved the smell of them too! Never any leaks!